Cloudway Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Cloudway Consulting

2.1

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cloudway Consulting (Noida) in December 2018.

Interview

Two rounds of interview, former one is general telephonic interview to check your conversation skills and later one is related to technology i.e., working knowlege in Ariba or able to understand its working/process .

Procurement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cloudway Consulting (Noida) in March 2018.

Interview

It was pathetic, no one know about technical or core process.
    they only ask about you your past client that's it . Anybody can crack their interview even a fresher. Head of department also is ignorant on any SAP product or core functionality. Hr round is even more pathetic there is one lady who pretends to be head hr but dont know anything about hr ,also her behaviour was too loud , she was shouting on an employee.

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cloudway Consulting (Noida) in February 2017.

Interview

Though no. of rounds were less, but were of no use.
    they conduct Written English test.
    I did almost 4-5 English assessment.
    Then HR round n finally CEO round,among all the last round was good enough.

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cloudway Consulting (Noida) in January 2017.

Interview

face to face 1 technical round , 1 manger round and 1 CEO round and hr negotiation.
    starting with screening interviews, which take place on the phone, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews, and even third interviews.

Interview Questions

• where do we find that the there is a position is vaccant?   1 Answer

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cloudway Consulting (Noida) in October 2016.

Interview

I was new to the environment and the interviewee made the environment comfortable by providing me the insight to the company culture, which helped me in coming out confidently according to their requirements. The whole process went smooth and the work culture felt very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this particular profile?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cloudway Consulting (Noida).

Interview

IT WENT ALL GOOD AND SMOOTHLY AND IN FLOW. Quite decent environment and technical person had a good knowledge of the domain. They have asked few questions related to my domain and after that asked few questions about my future professional plans. where as Hr was also of so pleasant personality. She asked things regarding the salary.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to become a BA?   1 Answer

Lead Functional Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cloudway Consulting (New Delhi) in January 2015.

Interview

I still remember it was my first interview I was very nervous and the management saw this thing and they just changed the entire interview into a conversation which led to a great discussion it was never like a interview for me..

Interview Questions

• It was more like a discussion   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.