Club 21 Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 6 May 2019

2.0

Sort:

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Club 21.

Interview

Sent an unsolicited email for an internship. HR replied me about two weeks later and invited me for an interview. Didn't hear from them again. But about three months later, I received an email from their Corporate Social Responsibility team inviting me for an interview. Interviewer was very friendly and setting was rather casual.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Club 21 (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2014.

Interview

It was quite casual. They asked what I wanted to do in the future and reviewed my written skills. They were very up front that a chunk of the role was something I wasn't interested in but the honestly was what led to to take it up anyway. The final interview was with the boss of the department. She was very clear on the role and the limitations to what I can do in the limited time I was there.

Interview Questions

• Q: What is your favourite fashion brand and what is appealing about them?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Interview

After introduction,the HR asked me about my experience in the CV and test my English ability. It is a quiet easy interview without any difficult question. Then the marketing manager get into the office and ask me some questions like can you have editing skills or not. The whole interview process is quiet short.

Retail Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Club 21 (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied through job portal. I got contacted through email and then proceeded for the first round. The HR was nice and it was quite an in depth interview for the first round. I got asked about my interest in the position and how I can contribute based on my skills and experiences.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position?   1 Answer

I prefer other job.

Merchandising Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Club 21 (Taipei (Taiwan)) in August 2015.

Interview

Filled the basic information form first then I had tests for excel and English skills. Specifically, it's the basic skills and the usage of Pivot Tables, Lookups and various formulas for excel. As for English, I was required to translate press release (if didn't remember wrong) from English to Mandarin and vice versa.
    Then, interview with the HR persons and finally with your potential manager.

Interview Questions

• It all sorts of basic bits like why you want to be in this particular job and company.
      Brief but thorough self introduction and show the can-do attitude.   Answer Question

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Club 21 (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2017.

Interview

The fastest and easiest interview process with HR. Asked about your working experiences, how long you can commit etc. Started work the next week after the interview. Good luck fam!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.