ClubLink Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 17 interviews

1.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ClubLink

ClubLink

Application

I interviewed at ClubLink

Interview

Group interview on hiring day before season started in feb hiring fair fit a call the following week asking me when I could start and my availability for the dummer

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work hete
    Answer Question

ClubLink

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ClubLink

Interview

Very short and simple behavioural questions. The questions were centred on my experience, why I was the right fit for the role, and how I'd be able to cope with the demands of the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ClubLink

Application

I interviewed at ClubLink

Interview

Applied and received a phone call a week later. Answered a few questions and was invited in for an in person interview. Toured the kitchen and back of house went over the menu and had the interview.

Interview Questions
  • What is your past experience and name three difficult situations you had to deal and how you handled them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King City, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at ClubLink (King City, ON) in Mar 2020

Interview

Interview went well. It was with the head of membership sales for clublink. She asked several questions and the interview went smoothly. Many personal questions and experiences were asked in the interview.

Interview Questions
  • How do you think your previous job experiences would help you in this position?

ClubLink

Application

I interviewed at ClubLink

Interview

1 Interview with two club pros. Interview was about 15 minutes. Heard back within a few weeks regarding my being hired. Was part of a hiring day. Interview was not difficult.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ClubLink

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ClubLink

Interview

Easy, just a conversation. I knew someone who helped me get in. process was smooth. typical interview questions, just be yourself. tell them why you think you'd be a good fit and why you want to work for them

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ClubLink

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ClubLink

Interview

simple, easy, as long as you have the proper experience they'll train you properly and you should be fine. my interview was over the phone and lasted about 5 minutes - hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at ClubLink (Ontario, CA) in Apr 2017

Interview

Fairly easy and standard. Met with manager, talked about role and responsibilities. Learned about what was needed from hours perspective. Talked about training and past experiences to see if I had understanding of the golf industry and customer service.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ClubLink (London, ON)

Interview

Casual process, simple customer service and experience questions. Any knowledge of golf is useful, looking for friendly personable people. Jib fair is held, usually with a 1:1 with the head golf professional. If selected, moving to an interview with the shift manager, the pro and maybe superintendent.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ClubLink

Application

I interviewed at ClubLink

Interview

Went to the hiring day at local club. Tell the people running the event which department you apply for. Wait there for interview slot. Do interview. Wait for call back from interviewer about getting the job.

Interview Questions
  • How my experiences related to the job. If I knew the course and current employees
Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Interviews