Coca-Cola India Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Coca-Cola India

Sort:

Packaging Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola India in November 2013.

Interview

They start of with general questions about yourself, your past, present and future, and then ask you about your field of expertise in packaging and then, ask all sorts of questions from the one you picked. They might also hand you a product of theirs and then ask you to explain the packaging involved. It usually ends with why did you choose coke over other companies.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was unexpected as such. I should rather say, there was nothing out of the blues, to shock you. But, yes, there are packaging experts there so out of the field you choose, you can expect to be asked some seriously in depth questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. The figures were already set, and it was upto you to choose it or not.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Coca-Cola India (New Delhi) in May 2012.

Interview

Senior Sales Executive from Coca Cola India (Gurgaon) came to Jamia Milia Islamia campus for interviewing candidates for internship. There was only one round of interview. It was a non-paid internship and interns were supposed to promote and sell Georgia tea and coffee vending machines in specific areas of Gurgaon and Delhi.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something unique about yourself that makes you different from others (not necessarily related to academics or work)   2 Answers

Negotiation

It was not a job offer. It was related to internship, where they wanted to check whether I was ready to put efforts into the task/work. Finally I was selected.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola India (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

There were 5 rounds which was first initiated with HR then sales and last again with HR. There is also a pshyco metric test.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question was why you want to change if the previous company is giving you good hike in salary and promotion.   2 Answers

Negotiation

The negotiation was not too much, it was around 5% but looking forward was the brand name which will further help me to grow.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola India (Lucknow) in September 2013.

Interview

I got to know about the openings through print media . They will ask to send CV for preliminary selection process. After shortlisting eligible candidates they call them for interview process .

Interview Questions

• I didn't face any difficult question though they asked me some unexpected questions like
      Do you smoke or drink ? Do you have a girlfriend ? Will you marry her ?   Answer Question

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola India (Ahmedabad) in June 2008.

Interview

Attitude test
    technical test
    Experience knowledge
    Manpower handling
    TPM score

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself   1 Answer
    • tell me about job profile in your current company   1 Answer

Negotiation

Depend on offer type

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola India (Mumbai) in March 2014.

Interview

First I had given 2 tests and then they emailed me saying that it was successful and would like to have me over an interview. All you need to do is to keep it cool and answer the questions based on your experiences by giving examples.

1- general talent test
    2- english test
    3- interview

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.