CoinDCX Interview Questions

Updated 12 Nov 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 170 of over 170 interviews

Employee Referral21%
Recruiter7%
HardAverageEasy

CoinDCX

Application

I interviewed at CoinDCX

Interview

It was little bit tough. In-depth questions were asked from CV and related statistics questions. Apart from it, questions from SQL was also asked. The answer which we were supposed to come up with SQL queries, I was also asked to output the same using pandas.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Guestimates 2. Normalize given set of numbers between 0 and 1 3. Questions from Statistics
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CoinDCX (New Delhi) in Nov 2022

Interview

2 Technical+ 1 HR round. Interview was taken by data engineers who didn't know the internals of spark properly. Interviewers had wrong assumptions on spark internals.(eg. Interviewer said both dataframe and dataset provide complete type-safety, but dataframe will give analysis error only at runtime not compile time-please refer spark or DataBricks documentation for details). and couldn't understand how predicate push down works. Also they were talking 20-30 sec pause after I answered every question which clearly showed their lack of knowledge in spark. Also they couldn't understand the unique and smart approach towards a problem in SQL. Never expected this kind of interview by PBC who aspire to be pioneer in web3.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about CoinDCX

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

CoinDCX

Application

I interviewed at CoinDCX

Interview

Process takes very long sometimes weeks. People are somewhat smart. Like the interview experience. They expect some amount of dedication and critical thinking from you. Questions are of very practical approach.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I interviewed at CoinDCX (Bangalore)

Interview

I have gone through 4 rounds of interview. It was not tough if you have strong hold on basics and you must know the inside out of the previous projects you are a part of.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CoinDCX (Bangalore)

Interview

Smooth interview process.. the whole process completed in about two weeks.. First two rounds were technical around javascript.. Then there was managerial round.. The interviewers were also very helpful and would give u hints incase you are stuck

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CoinDCX

Application

I interviewed at CoinDCX

Interview

I was approached through a staffing agency. Once my resume got shortlisted, HR helped me throughout the whole interview process. There were three rounds in total. First 2 were HLD + LLD rounds and the last one was technical cum managerial round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at CoinDCX (Bangalore)

Interview

It was insightful, transparent & liked the senior people getting involved in it. It was an overall good interview process. I witnessed fast process & TAT for scheduling next rounds. Good communication throughout

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CoinDCX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CoinDCX

Interview

Work culture is awesome here. Onboarding was super smooth. I am really enjoying working here. HR team is very responsive and cooperative. Cherry on cake is "Good benefits and allowance".

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CoinDCX

Application

I interviewed at CoinDCX

Interview

Two technical & a HR round. Mostly all round knowledge on python, sql ,Databricks ,cloud is checked. Few coding and sql queries will be asked. Second technical is mostly on system design & scenario based questions.

Interview Questions
  • What services you will use to create a dashboard to have top 10 traded tokens on the platform.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CoinDCX (Mumbai)

Interview

There are total 3 rounds 1 Round is technical it was a complete on skills 2nd round was also technical it was little high level with senior manager At last it will Hr round once you qualify both rounds.

Interview Questions
  • Sdlc process Security architecture Completely all the modules of cybersecurity
Viewing 1 - 10 of 170 Interviews

CoinDCX Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at CoinDCX as 85.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.98 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Software Engineer and Business Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Senior Software Engineer and Customer Success Expert roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at CoinDCX takes an average of 17 days when considering 173 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Business Analyst had the quickest hiring process (on average 2 days), whereas Customer Success Expert roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 35 days).

Common stages of the interview process at CoinDCX according to 173 Glassdoor interviews include:

Presentation: 21.40%