Colgate-Palmolive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Colgate-Palmolive

2.9

1. Featured Interview

GSC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clemson, SC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive (Clemson, SC (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Phone interview that included one person asking questions while someone else listened to the conversation. Simple behavioral questions and was asked to explain my resume. I did and the interview was pretty simple.

Interview Questions

• What's a time you faces an ethical dilemma in the workplace?   Answer Question

Year Round Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive.

Interview

Very easy as they follow STAR method. They asked more behavioral questions. Interviewers are always smiling and making you comfortable. They are really looking to see if you have leadership skills and ability to bring new ideas to the team.

Interview Questions

• What was the innovative idea you came up with in your workplace?   Answer Question

Global Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive (Piscataway, NJ (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

The interviews were very laid back and very chill. Be yourself, and you will do well in the interview. Make sure you are passionate about the company and that your goals align with their culture.
    It was a two-step process
    The first interview was with a recruiter
    The last interview was with a company manager

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive.

Interview

Had a phone interview (approx 30 min); I was mostly asked questions in regards experience listed on my resume. The interviewer was super friendly and very nice! My best advice is be yourself and make sure to highlight key traits about yourself

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you experienced a failure in your leadership, why are you the best candidate for this job, etc.   Answer Question

Senior Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive.

Interview

Applied online. About 3 weeks later an HR emailed me to set up a phone interview. Two weeks after that she contacted me back to set up a video interview with the hiring manager. Then a couple of weeks later was told they filled the position. One great thing about the process was the HR would respond and let me know about the next step and let me know if I am selected.

Business Process Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive.

Interview

I got through to the final stages: Phone Interview, Video Interview, Onsite Interview.

Only negative aspect was that I applied in Nov and the entire process concluded end of Jan. HR was very slow and ghosted me month of December essentially. The interviewers were very nice though but the application length was a huge turn off for me.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive (Atlanta, GA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Met at a career fair, talked to a recruiter and then received an in person interview with three recruiters from the particular branch. It was a structured interview where each recruiter had a specific set of questions or scenario to answer.

Brand Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive (New York, NY (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Disrespectful & Dehumanizing. I made it to the final round which consisted of a dinner and in person super day. I attended the dinner but got sick the night before the super day so I worked to reschedule with them and eagerly expressed my interest. They gave me a one hour 'virtual interview' in which I was speaking to a black screen and told me if I made it to the next step I'd get an in person interview with a manager. One week later I was sent an automated rejection email. If a company about healthcare cannot understand someone's illness then who will? It was made very obvious the makeup interview was just out of courtesy and they were purposely being unresponsive so they could hear back from other candidates and not waste their time bringing me in the office. You would think after I went to the dinner they would have the decency to email me personally about a rejection. Truly disappointed and disgusted at how people have the audacity to make full time interviewees feel so worthless, even after seeing the candidates in person.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to perform data analysis but your personal beliefs did not agree with the data.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

The interview consisted of basic behavioral questions that can be answered using the STAR method. A few different managers each did a separate interview with similar questions for each one.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to present an innovative idea to a team.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive.

Interview

I applied online from my college job board. After about 2 weeks, I got a call from HR that the finance manager wanted to schedule an interview time with me. The interview was scheduled within that week. I got the decision the following day.

Interview Questions

• Why Colgate?
      Why are you interested in the position?
      Questions about previous experience.
      Tell us about a time when you made a process more efficient
      Tell us about a time when you had to work in a team
      Strengths & Weakness   Answer Question

IT Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive in December 2019.

Interview

IT was really hard for an intern position. They should be lenient when interviewing for a summer intern position they don't know everything and can't expect them to know since they are still in school.

Interview Questions

• Write code from scratch using whatever system they use   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.