Communities & Local Government Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 18 Mar 2019

2.6

Sort:

Caseworker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Communities & Local Government (Greensboro, NC (US)) in September 2012.

Interview

Behavioral based. Panel of 3. Called by HR 1st. Went to interview. Complete an assessment on determining eligibility. Given charts to review. Had to determine household size, what income to count, who in household woulde be eligible. Called by HR rep within a few weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Engineering Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, OR (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Communities & Local Government (Albany, OR (US)).

Interview

Panel interviews of 4-8 persons depending on position

Interview Questions

• A specific question about technical issues when working with data points.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Communities & Local Government in September 2010.

Interview

Resume and Personal Interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

mp

Customer Service/Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Communities & Local Government (Washington, DC (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview process was interesting and informative

State Position Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Communities & Local Government.

Interview

Called by Exec. Assistant for an appointment to interview. Interviewed with Exec. Assistant then Chief. Met everyone in the office. It was all so pleasant and more "chatty" informal than business-like interview. Felt so at-home.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Communities & Local Government (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

Relaxed for Government position. More conversational. Wanted to get a feel for who you were rather than your skill-set. Outlined the research I would be doing. Asked if I was happy with my role and responsibilities.
    Asked whether I had an academic referee and insurance in order to undertaken internship for course credit.

Interview Questions

• What extra-curricular activities do you take part in?   1 Answer

Administrative Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Communities & Local Government (Calgary, AB (Canada)).

Interview

applied on line posting, received a call from HR to set up date and time for the interview,
    completed a panel interview, references were checked and was hired, pretty straight forward process

Interview Questions

• behavioural interview questions were asked along with skills and knowledge related questions   Answer Question

Caseworker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Communities & Local Government.

Interview

Interview with smt followed by second interview with branch manager. Initial telephone interview. informal first interview. I don't understand why so much information is required. I just want to submit a review about Kennedy Scott.

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bankura

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Communities & Local Government (Bankura) in December 2012.

Interview

its a business which belongs to be a large scale company not only in India but also in many countries this business is going on . Its my 5th interview and i think its be a great deal.

Interview Questions

• It will go on a big profit . and it will include for your whole lifetime. It also include science technology for coming generations . You can try it .   2 Answers

I think that will be very problematic for me .

Employment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Communities & Local Government (Melbourne (Australia)) in December 2010.

Interview

Saw vacancy on website, applied online with a cover letter, statements of satisfying key selection criteria and resume. Was one of the 3 interviewed, offered the job 2 days after the interview.

Negotiation

Painless was placed on the highest band level without even asking

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.