Communities & Local Government Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Communities & Local Government Interview Questions

Interviews at Communities & Local Government

2.6

State Position Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Communities & Local Government.

Interview

Called by Exec. Assistant for an appointment to interview. Interviewed with Exec. Assistant then Chief. Met everyone in the office. It was all so pleasant and more "chatty" informal than business-like interview. Felt so at-home.

Customer Service/Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Communities & Local Government (Washington, DC (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview process was interesting and informative

Engineering Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, OR (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Communities & Local Government (Albany, OR (US)).

Interview

Panel interviews of 4-8 persons depending on position

Interview Questions

• A specific question about technical issues when working with data points.   Answer Question

Caseworker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Communities & Local Government (Greensboro, NC (US)) in September 2012.

Interview

Behavioral based. Panel of 3. Called by HR 1st. Went to interview. Complete an assessment on determining eligibility. Given charts to review. Had to determine household size, what income to count, who in household woulde be eligible. Called by HR rep within a few weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Director Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Communities & Local Government in September 2010.

Interview

Resume and Personal Interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

mp

Policy Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Communities & Local Government.

Interview

Applied online, process took approximately 8 weeks. Found the waiting period quiet lengthy. This was also the case for the interview outcome. Assigned a task to complete which then had to be discussed. Detailed oriented. Competency based questions in interview.

Economic Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Communities & Local Government (London, England (UK)).

Interview

1 hour, presentation, competency and technical questions combined. You can prepare a lot in advance. Presentation was on the spot. Offer made in a weeks time. No scope of salary negoitation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me when you done something diffcult?   1 Answer

Executive Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Communities & Local Government (London, England (UK)) in August 2018.

Interview

Competency and strength based questions outlined in the civil service success profiles literature. Example questions for both brackets are undertaken prior to this before you officially getting started (which helps to ease me into the setting). Interviewers both seemed very friendly and relaxed.

Interview Questions

• 4 questions based on competencies outlined in the job advert
      A couple of questions based on strengths (such as 'how would you approach meeting a mixture of both short term and long term goals')   Answer Question

Caseworker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Communities & Local Government.

Interview

Interview with smt followed by second interview with branch manager. Initial telephone interview. informal first interview. I don't understand why so much information is required. I just want to submit a review about Kennedy Scott.

Carer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Communities & Local Government (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)).

Interview

No interview required as it isn't classed as a proper job so you really must rethink some of the questions on here as they aren't valid in anyway what so ever to this survey!!!!!!! So I do hope that someone does read this and takes it on board

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.