Commvault Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

3.1

1. Featured Interview

Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tirupati

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Commvault (Tirupati) in November 2019.

Interview

After clearing the first two rounds, the final interview lasted for 30 mins. Basic to high level questions were asked with special focus on concepts rather than application. So basic concepts should be strong in order to get selected in Commvault.

Interview Questions

• Difference between composition and inheritance.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commvault.

Interview

Pretty straight forward . About background and experiences. Questions about previous experiences and background. One phone interview with a recruiter followed by a technical round with the managers of the teams you're going to work for .

Field Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Commvault in January 2020.

Interview

The lead recruiter Morgan was professional and made me feel comfortable and clearly outlined the process upfront. After talking to the hiring manager, it was clear it was not the right opportunity for me. The FM Director seemed to be obsessively focused on metrics and their channel strategy was unclear. I declined to move forward with any further interviews as I knew it wasn’t going to be the right fit. If you’re looking for a fun team I think you should look elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• How do you measure KPI’s   Answer Question
    • Share an example of a successful program and the specific ROI   Answer Question
    • How do you track ROI for a program that is 12 to 18 months? What tools do you use for reporting?   Answer Question

Legal Team Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commvault.

Interview

Very straightforward process. Simple questions asked during a phone interview and going through my resume and qualifications. They did not respond to me when following up, after being told they would be in touch within the next week.

Engineer Interview

Interview

There was an online assessment first. You will be recorded in video while doing the assessment.
    And then onsite will consist of 4 to 5 rounds. I was asked about language specific questions and algorithms.

Interview Questions

• Find errors in a c program even though I applied for JAVA..   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tinton Falls, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Commvault (Tinton Falls, NJ (US)).

Interview

Three interviews - two phone and one video in which one was with HR and the other two were with employees in the company. They asked me to explain my resume and tell them about my professional experiences and my digital marketing experience and knowledge.

Interview Questions

Interview

It is not entirely different from other interviews. Just need to be prepared on your background and your relationship to Data questions. Specifically Data management and how you can grow the space and into multi cloud environments

Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commvault (Newark, NJ (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

Awkward impersonal video recording of stupid questions you must do for the interview process. This place is not worth my time I have no interest in working for a place with scathing reviews that they have by their employees.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Commvault (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

They are cheaters specially the HR at NJ and NY. I wish these kind of people are not given jobs ,who are so sick to read atleast the resume.
    Trust me, one idiot contacted continuously and shared me a JD that is a match for my skillset. I have submitted my resume very moment as I have every other skill mentioned on it.
    After 1-2 days another idiot contacted me saying there would be 1st round of written test. I tried asking for more details about the job and test in the call. But I was put off saying any thing could be discussed after the test result.
    I gave my written test of algorithms, then after 3 weeks they come back saying second round which is telephonic. But as soon as the person called me, he asked to open laptop and started a written technical interview. I was asked about 10 -11 questions, which i have replied as well as coded for 45 minutes. I can see interviewer was satisfied with the way he spoke to me and about my responses.
    I waited for a month and half seeking response. One fine moment to break the silence, I have requested for my interview feed back to the HR. Here come's the reply that " my resume is not a match for job requirement. " WHAT!?!?!?!
    How come they find out now, my resume is no match to job requirement after conducting two rounds of interview?
    Did you post me a wrong job description in that case. Why? Have you edited it by any chance?
    Why couldn't it be figured out during initial screening and before inviting for interviews.
    What was the real reason behind conducting those interviews.
    Was that an instinct of a failure HR's and Technical professionals@company.
    Was that to show your stat figures to somebody or to give boon to somebody?

I wonder why are they even receiving salaries and are hired for jobs in US when they hardly fail to go thru resume. You are the real contributors for loss to the company as well as to job seekers.

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Commvault in April 2018.

Interview

it was a three round interview with a manager and supervisor where they asked why you felt you belonged here and about personal achievements. It as very straightforward and to the point.

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Commvault (Denver, CO (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Interviews with internal recruiter, team members, AVP of hiring manager, hiring manager. Put together a required presentation as part of the process. A lot of calls and in-person. Hiring manager was fairly lousy at follow-up, which concerned me that he would be the one to ask for something, but not acknowledge receipt, or not respond to your requests as one of his people. I'm still waiting for his promised call (win or lose) at the end of the process. They made an [understandably safe] choice of going with someone already doing a similar job. It seems he wanted a game manager, not a playoff winner.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through a strategic deal you won.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.