Computer Generated Solutions Interview Questions

Updated 26 Sep 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 123 of over 123 interviews

Employee Referral12%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Computer Generated Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Computer Generated Solutions

Interview

It was in the pandemic and it was an online interview where the team leader was very nice and everything went smooth, he asked some simple questions and overall a nice interview with no pressure.

Interview Questions
  • Can you sell a yellow phone to a man dressed in all yellow ?
    Answer Question

Computer Generated Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Computer Generated Solutions

Interview

Interview Questions
  • question on framework , programming, paths,jdbc connection, collections and BDD,api testing , string programming question , read time from your machine and convert that to string , find index of char in a string

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

132.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Computer Generated Solutions~6239
Join the conversation on

Computer Generated Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Computer Generated Solutions

Interview

the i terview went well.interview and the exam took place on the same day.the test results came pretty soon and the interview went well where they asked questions about technical skills.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Computer Generated Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Computer Generated Solutions

Interview

Easy Got hired at a job fair Technically support Customer care Trained etc Nest Then was on the floor helping customer with repairs and order for their computer not difficult at all

Computer Generated Solutions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Computer Generated Solutions in May 2022

Interview

It was good and challenging process and a new opportunity to deal with the customers. I'm glad that interview I had is in a smooth way. Recruiters approached me smoothly without any hurryness and helped in cracking the interview.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me about Self Intro and previous job experience details, languages known. Tested the hindi knowledge which may help the process
  • Regarding troubleshooting and the steps to be followed while rectifying the issue and tested on how I can handle the customers

Computer Generated Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Computer Generated Solutions

Interview

It was a telephone interview, about 10-15 minutes long. It started with a presentation about the company in Romanian, after that, it switched to English where I had to answer questions about myself.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Computer Generated Solutions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Computer Generated Solutions in Feb 2022

Interview

The interview was a good experience , easy and cool with an experienced personal. It was conducted in two steps , first the HR part and second the Team Manager part.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Computer Generated Solutions (Hyderābād) in Jan 2022

Interview

I have cleared two rounds and its confirmed by HR after second round over call. They told me to wait for a week as cyber security lead is from US and for appointment. After 2 weeks when I called they told position is on hold . I never expected this and I performed well in both two rounds.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Iaşi

Application

I interviewed at Computer Generated Solutions (Iaşi)

Interview

It was fast and easy, after the interview is done and you are accepted you must go through a course that is one month long that teaches you how to deal with customers and about the Dell computer hardware.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

Interview

Manual testing questions asked by Lead and manager. 3 rounds done. technical round almost 1.5 hrs. Manual testing questions asked by Lead and manager. 3 rounds done. technical round almost 1.5 hrs. Manual testing questions asked by Lead and manager. 3 rounds done. technical round almost 1.5 hrs.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 123 Interviews