Concilium Search Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Concilium Search

Sort:

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Concilium Search (London, England (UK)) in August 2018.

Interview

Applied online by giving my CV and cover letter. Was then called for a skype interview where they asked competency question and generally just got to learn more about the role and the company. The interviewer was lovely and the entire conversation was more relaxed and open. After this I was invited for an assessment centre and informed that I needed to prepare a quick 5 minute presentation on one of the given topics. During the assessment day itself (there were 5 of us) we were given an overview of their interview process with candidates and were then given mock CV's and sent to interview one of their consultants. We applied what we were taught while being observed by the lead instructor. Also had a quick interview with the founder where some more competency based questions were asked. Finally, I gave my presentation and got to interact with some of the staff before leaving. I followed up on my application and was told that only one out of the four candidates got the role and it wasnt me. They informed me that if I wanted more in-depth feedback about my performance they would get back to me in the next two days. It's been a week and after following up multiple times with them, their response was that even though I performed well overall, I didn't stack up to the other candidate that got the job. I'm genuinely happy for this other person that got accepted but was expecting more in-depth feedback regarding my performance especially since they offered it to begin with and it's pretty obvious that I didn't perform better than the person who got the job.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you and not one of the other four candidates?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Concilium Search (London, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

I had a face to face interview with the Head of Healthcare Exec. search and the Senior Partner in Energy. I then had a final interview over the phone with the CEO.

Interview Questions

• Questions about my personal motivations for the job and how I would use commission long-term.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Concilium Search (London, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

I had an initial telephone interview with Samule Deane which was incredibly insightful. I was then invited to the offices in London for a face to face with several partners where I was quizzed on my CV and ambitions. A very pleasant experience all round.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Concilium Search (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

I submitted an application online via milk round, I was invited for an initial one to one meeting with the CEO, then an assessment day (including presentation) and then a final stage with CEO.

I felt comfortable throughout the process, each stage was well explained and I was given substantial time to prepare for the assessment day and presentation.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions: strengths? weaknesses? how well do you work under pressure?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation was fine. I was offered the role and accepted in the final stage meeting.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concilium Search (London, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied directly with a brief cover letter and my resume. After an initial 30 minute telephone conversation with a Senior Consultant, I was invited to a face to face meeting at their headquarters in the Gherkin. This was with a Senior Partner and was a good chance to learn more about the position and the company. After successful feedback, I was invited in for a final assessment center. This was a day long process, with several tasks involved including a presentation and interviews with the Senior Leadership team.

After this I was offered the opportunity to join Concilium Search and gladly accepted!

Interview Questions

• Several tasks/activities in the assessment day, which are designed to test your ability to think on your feet and react in a dynamic but analytical manner.   Answer Question

Graduate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Concilium Search (London, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

Video Interview on skype. Very friendly, basic interview competency questions. Asked a lot about the industry (recruitment) so be sure to be well researched into the field. Company did not get back to me at all regarding the outcome, which I thought to be quite unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Concilium Search Response

13 Sep 2018 – Senior Partner

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience with Concilium Search. We apologize for the delay with your interview feedback, we try to respond to all of our candidates as... More

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concilium Search.

Interview

I had three interview stages, a phone interview, Skype interview and a presentation. I found creating a presentation to be a challenging, but really interesting task. I liked that the process was unique, in that Concilium gave me the opportunity to be creative to express my marketing strategies and visions for the brand. It made such a difference from regular face-to-face interviews with standardized questions, which can restrict you as a candidate from getting all your ideas across. I also liked how the senior team were also really supportive and encouraging of my ideas, as it made me feel confident in my work.

Interview Questions

• They asked me where I saw myself progressing from my first three months, to six months and then on to a year later at Concilium   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.