Condé Nast Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Condé Nast Interview Questions

Interviews at Condé Nast

2.6

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Condé Nast.

Interview

The HR rep was on top of his game, constantly knew where I was in the process! I had 4 rounds of interviews most of which were conversational as well as a test to take on day to day tasks that would be in the role

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths? Weaknesses? Why are you interested in the role?   Answer Question

Digital Media Strategist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Condé Nast.

Interview

Multiple rounds of in person interviews, had 3 rounds and talked to 9 people. No response after that. I think that's very rude that after that many rounds, they didn't respond with "we decided to move on with someone else."

BI Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Condé Nast (New York, NY (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

First round HR screening.
    Second round on Zoom with hiring manager (who was 15 minutes late).
    Then they ghosted, which is pretty rare these days with COVID making people generally more conscientious. Not CN though! So don't apply here if you expect your employer to treat you with any respect. I followed up 3 times with both HR and the hiring manager, and no one had the time of day to provide feedback after wasting my time that could have been spent pursuing roles that would actually get me out of COVID-caused unemployment. Seems ghosting candidates is the norm, according to all the other NYC reviews I see posted here. Consider yourself warned: stay away!!!

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for a job?   1 Answer

Interview

it was a greatttttt experience and runs smoothly. I do feel the energy coming from the company and the interviewer also explains things really well. It is majorly ME talking about how my experience is related to the role that I am applying to.

Interview Questions

• 1. how your experience fits this job?
      2. Do you familiar with ABCDE analytical tools?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Condé Nast (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

"Young and thin only" Immediately told after in-person interview that they has an internal candidate. Everyone there was so young, full of attitude and discrimination. Not a good place for anyone normal. Earns it's reputation as Conde Nasty.

HR Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Condé Nast (New York, NY (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me via LinkedIn. I had my initial phone screen with him and then another call with the VP of talent acquisition a few days later. The recruiter followed up quickly to inform me that Conde wanted to bring me in for an on site interview. He was very eager and excited to get me in quickly because I was “the right fit”. Nonetheless, the recruiter never reached out and was unresponsive to my emails. Extremely poor candidate experience. Would not recommend this company.

Advertising Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Condé Nast (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

A recruiter contacted me on LinkedIn and we scheduled an in person meeting for the following week. After that my information was passed to the director of the department and then I met four people in one day.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite color?   1 Answer

Associate Director, Audience Development - VF.com Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Condé Nast (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Did a phone interview with the recruiter, which went well --- even though she was late, but hey, people are busy. Very nice girl though.

Had a phone interview with the hiring manager. Very kind, professional, and detailed about the role etc.

Invited for an interview in-person. When I arrived I was blocked in the lobby, due to sending my resume too much for jobs 5+ years ago. HR still holding onto petty old drama when I was 24, like high school girls. I guess the former Chief HR Officer needed to "flex her power" by putting me on a ban list many years ago prior to her departure from the company because I kept sending my resume to editors.

Received an email from a member of the new HR team that I will never be interviewed for a job, and to never contact CN employees. No worries here. I want nothing to do with your company, just like every other employee in the industry. Keep bleeding top talent and money with your stupid hiring practices, and mistreatment of your current/past employees and interns. The current HR team is lucky if they still have jobs in the next two years.

Conde Nast still runs their operations in an unethical and disrespectful manner. No wonder why the company is failing rapidly and can't score top talent. Their reputation as "Conde Nasty" is starting to catch up to them. I hope the owners of Conde Nast and all of their partners/advertisers are reading these reviews.

Conde Nast is failing because they have zero clue how to properly run a company. Good, they deserve it!

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience   1 Answer

Talent Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Condé Nast.

Interview

Brief phone interview with the hiring manager. Next step was meeting some of the other staff at the office. They were all super nice! I did not get offered the position unfortunately.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Condé Nast (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Interviewed with high ranking employee and assistant. Very subjective and unclear about needs. I was then offered a lower offer and experienced back and forth with one of the interviewers, who misrepresented nexts steps and made false promises that i learned were not within their power to make.

They are probably very accustomed to people being very impressed by their name, who are willing to accept less than professional treatment. I believe I dodged a bullet by not working there. They were dishonest, and dismissive and superficial.

Interview Questions

• Could I stop seeking other employment in order to be considered by them. (I was a consultant)   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.