Condor Flugdienst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Condor Flugdienst Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Condor Flugdienst

Database Analysis Reporter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Condor Flugdienst (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in May 2016.

Interview

It was quite inspiring. Although I did not get much chance to speak, the manager was very passionate about introducing his project planning to me. He is very curious about the project I have done in the past, and did not ask me any technical questions. He was very open minded and was excited at deciding which group to put me into. It was a pleasant interview overall.

Interview Questions

• Asked me about the past project I have done and courses I have taken in university.   Answer Question

Praktikant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Condor Flugdienst (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in April 2014.

Interview

Offenes Gespräch zu Dritt (Abteilungsleiterin und Vorgesetzter) in lockerer Runde im kleinen Raum. Dauer circa 1 Stunde mit Vorstellung der aktuellen Kollegen und der Aufgaben. Keine fiesen Fragen, mehr ein ehrliches Kennenlernen.

Interview Questions

• Warum Condor, warum in diesem Bereich, welche Erfahrungen hat man?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.