- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- India - All Cities
- - Delhi
- - New Delhi Area
- - Karnataka
- - Bangalore Area
- - Telangana
- - Hyderabad Area
- United States - All Cities
- - New Jersey
- - New York City, NY, United States Area
- - Georgia
- - Atlanta, GA, United States Area
- - Dublin, GA, United States Area
- - Massachusetts
- - Boston, MA, United States Area
- - Nebraska
- - Omaha, NE, United States Area
- - Pennsylvania
- - Lebanon, PA, United States Area
- - Philadelphia, PA, United States Area
- - Williamsport, PA, United States Area
- Australia - All Cities
- - New South Wales
- - Sydney, Australia Area
- Brazil - All Cities
- - São Paulo
- - Sao Paulo, Brazil Area
- Canada - All Cities
- - Ontario
- - Toronto, ON, Canada Area
- France - All Cities
- - Upper Normandy
- - Pacy-sur-Eure
- Hong Kong - All Cities
- - Yung Shue Wan, Hong Kong Area
- Malaysia - All Cities
- - Selangor Darul Ehsan
- - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Area
- Mexico - All Cities
- - Coahuila
- - Acuna
- Nigeria - All Cities
- - Rivers
- - Port Harcourt
- Singapore - All Cities
- - Singapore, Singapore Area
- United Arab Emirates - All Cities
- - Abu Dhabi
- - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Area
- - Dubai
- - Dubai, United Arab Emirates Area
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - Scotland
- - Edinburgh, United Kingdom Area
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Most Difficult
Interviews at Construction Specialties
Interviews for Top Jobs at Construction Specialties
- Estimator (2)
- Machine Operator (1)
- GSM (1)
- Customer Service and Sales Representative (1)
- Administrative Assistant (1)
- Plant Controller (1)
- Drafter (1)
- Mechanical Engineer (1)
- Regional Sales Assistant (1)
- Product Engineer (1)
- Design Engineer (1)
- Sales Coordinator (1)
- Inside Sales Representative (1)
- Entry Level Marketing Communications Specialist (1)
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Construction Specialties
I had a total of 4 Zoom interviews and had an email excellent experience! I learn a lot about the company, position, and atmosphere. I look forward to a future with CS!
- Walk me through your resume.
Anonymous Employee in Cranford, NJ
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Construction Specialties (Cranford, NJ) in Nov 2019
The process took 2 weeks, 2 rounds- one with R&D Manager and the other with VP and HR. Interviews were fairly simple. Asked about my background, experiences, my knowledge about the position and their expectations from the prospective employee. Gave me a tour of the facility and explained me about C-S products in detail, including engineering and testing challenges involved. Overall, the interview process was productive and engaging.
- Tell me about your background and experiences
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON
I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Construction Specialties (Mississauga, ON) in Aug 2019
Starts off as a phone interview, then proceeds for the first interview. There is a second interview if you did well on the first and accepts you. After the second interview, they ask for references which was not mentioned on the job posting when I applied online. Afterwards, I did not get accepted the offer as I did not have any references and I did not meet the requirement as it was senior level position and I was junior level. In my opinion, when they post job position online to hire people, they should specify that references are needed. There would be no point in someone applying for a position if they don't have any references. Also, they should not bother to waste my time having me to attend interviews if they know that I don't the requirements for it.
- How long did it take you to produce this shop drawing?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranford, NJ
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Construction Specialties (Cranford, NJ) in Aug 2019
Friendly, there was more than interviewer. Each one appeared nice and inquired about my college and work history. They gave a brief job description and company history Wanted to know what l could bring to the table that would be different than another candidate.
I interviewed at Construction Specialties
Using mechanical engineering skill for solving the problem of floormetry connection (by using SolidWorks to design the prototype of the floormetry and connect each piece together to simulate the pressure and shear force which the floormetry can apply)
Anonymous Interview Candidate
I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Construction Specialties in Jun 2018
Somewhat cumbersome, with a couple phone interviews and an on-site 4 weeks later. The on-site was with four people over four hours and a plant tour. Unfortunately something changed between the phone and on-site interviews, going from a stable site to being considered a turn-around site - the first I learned of this was during the third interview on-site. Difficult when your blind sided in an interview - I had prepared for something else entirely. Also, the lack of detailed questions was telling - it was a very touchy-feelly event.
- Have you been made aware of the sites situation?
Anonymous Employee in Hughesville, PA
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Construction Specialties (Hughesville, PA) in Oct 2017
I met with the HR director, I was asked a couple question about my background and character. Then i met with the plant manager and a supervisor, both of whom after asking me questions took me on a tour of the plant, showing me machines that if hired i would be using.
- If i had any machine operator experience, they also asked what hand tools i had utilized in the past, they asked me about safety.
Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Construction Specialties (Kennesaw, GA) in Dec 2016
It was very standard and straight forward. They wanted to see how you would fit into the current ecosystem. The mostly asked questions from my resume and did not ask any technical questions.
- Describe a time when you had an obstacle during a group project and how did you overcome it?
Anonymous Interview Candidate
I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Construction Specialties in Jan 2016
I received a call for an interview. Went to the onsite interview and met with two employees. Although both employees/managers were very nice, they seemed unprepared. There was also no formal receptionist in the building I arrived at. Overall the interview experience seemed rushed and not well thought out.
- Give me an example of a time you led a project ? Why do you want to pursue this profession? Biggest strengths and weaknesses? How has college prepared you for your career?
Anonymous Interview Candidate
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Construction Specialties in Nov 2015
I had 2 interviews with the company along with 2 different assessment tests. The interviews were both 1 hour long each time as well as the assessment tests took that long as well. So expect to spend a lot of time interviewing. During the interview I was told by the hiring manager that they liked me. I never did get a call back from the company after them telling me I would hear back from them within 2 weeks.
- behavioral questions were given