ControlCase Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 14 interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ControlCase

ControlCase

Application

I interviewed at ControlCase

Interview

Fairly straight forward - difficult questions but very valid for the role. Took a few rounds to complete and was a quick turn around for an answer with every round.

Interview Questions
  • how many years experience do you have with in the cyber security role - expand on how you got here.
    Answer Question

ControlCase

Application

I interviewed at ControlCase

Interview

Interviewed with 3 people including the VP, President and CEO Founder. Overall a thorough process for both them and me. They really knew the sales process and were very challenging to make sure I knew sales. Come prepared.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

ControlCase

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ControlCase

Interview

Best Company to work with for Interns. I joined it 3 years back and its worth working with for initial start of Career. Would surely suggest it to Fresher. Thank You

Interview Questions
  • Cannot disclose Interview Questions as were versatile

ControlCase

Application

I interviewed at ControlCase

Interview

It was a very smooth and comfortable interview. Multiple rounds. To the point. The managers knew what they wanted. HR were friendly and helpful. Managers listened and made me speak my mind and encouraged.

Interview Questions
  • Would you like to contribute to the growth of the company with your and our skills combined?

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ControlCase (Mumbai) in Jan 2018

Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ControlCase (Mumbai). It was well planned and informed process. he questions in technical interview are full of scenario based with each question the difficulty of question increases.

Interview Questions
  • 1. tell me abt yourself. 2. what is infosec? 3. what is nmap? 4. explain owasp? 5. how to do appliaction testing? many more question related to infosec.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ControlCase (Mumbai) in Nov 2016

Interview

Will ask you questions about osi layers security fundamentals if you pass the interview you will be forwarded to the HR to discuss your wages if you are good with the procedure you can join the company

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ControlCase (Mumbai) in Aug 2016

Interview

if applying for SOC you have to appear for aptitude test which is easy to clear. If applying for VA-PT there is direct face to face technical interview. The questions in technical interview are full of scenario based with each question the difficulty of question increases.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ControlCase

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ControlCase in Jul 2016

Interview

The process was simple, the manager contacted me and called for an interview. During interview I had PHP test of 100 questions. Later I had face to fave technical interview with hiring manager and VP. Then the final round of interview was with HR.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ControlCase

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ControlCase in Jun 2016

Interview

Check LMS consultancy for to schedule an interview here. 3 rounds- Technical aptitude- Technical Interview- HR interview. Unfortunately i am unable to get an offer, as am a fresher. Preference is for experienced at here.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

ControlCase

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ControlCase

Interview

Got a telephone call next day after submitting the resume. there were 2 rounds of interview both technical. HR is little unresponsive and revert with delay for queries so be patient.

Interview Questions
  • Brief about basic Network understanding (OSI and stuff) and how Nmap works with different type of scanning.
  • OWASP TOP 10 and CSRF mitigation technique
Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Interviews