Cornerstone OnDemand Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

IT Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cornerstone OnDemand (Bengaluru) in March 2018.

Interview

Very well conducted..Interviewers very trying to understand if the personnel is able to apply the knowledge and come out with the solution. The right questions were asked and the interview process was not lengthy

Interview Questions

Cornerstone OnDemand Response

25 Jun 2018

Thank you for your positive interview rating and congratulations on becoming a Cornerstar! We are happy to hear that the right questions were asked and that the process was timely. We wish you the... More

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cornerstone OnDemand (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

video interview for the prescreening , then followed by technical interview ,followed by on site interview , the interview was average but be careful during recording your answers. Read about basic data structures and basic java questions,which will help you go through interview. Prepare well and Good Luck for the interviews.

Interview Questions

• Abstract class vs interface, big o notation   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cornerstone OnDemand (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Applied through Employee Referral and got a digital HireVue interview was setup. Questions of this interview covered all aspects of programming and networking like java, web development, networking, databases. No question was a general or essay based question. Some questions had to be typed instead of recorded over webcam.

Interview Questions

• What is Big O notation? What is Big O Notation of has hash function and how is it achieved?

Difference between abstract class and interface.

How will you hide an image using a button click in JavaScript

How will to transfer data from one webpage to another.

What are the database indexes and the benefits of using it.

Explain different types of SQL Joins.

What is a Load Balancer, highlight some benefits of using the same.   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cornerstone OnDemand (Kansas City, MO (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

I was first contacted by a recruiter, who told me about a little about Cornerstone OnDemand and what they do. He went on to describe the hiring process. The first step is to complete an a HireVue online interview where you give a two minute recorded response to multiple questions. I didn't make it past this part of the hiring process.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cornerstone OnDemand (Santa Monica, CA (US)).

Interview

They have initial virtual interview. Then invite you for onsite interview and finally meeting senior members of the company CTO, Director, etc. They are very stubborn on salary negotiations although you might have prior work ex. They have a beautiful office overlooking the ocean and provide awesome perks like free snacks, meals, yoga, etc.

Interview Questions

• Very simple questions. Signed NDA so cant disclose the questions.
      Question are dead simple.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cornerstone OnDemand (Santa Monica, CA (US)).

Interview

I was reached out by the recruiter, the next day the hiring manager scheduled a phone call and then the very next day they invited me for onsite interviews. The recruiter was very responsive and that made the process enjoyable

Interview Questions

• Create Classes and interfaces, object oriented programs, reverse an array   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cornerstone OnDemand (Santa Monica, CA (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

This was an internal transfer situation where an engineering manager approached me and humored my interest of moving over to App Dev. This is sort of an interesting situation due to my background and daily interaction with the team and we thought it would be a potential solution to both my current team and the manager’s team.

Interview Questions

• Given a word, return it’s valid permutations as in words that are in the English dictionary.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your background.   Answer Question

11 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your interview experience with us! Cornerstone is all about Succession planning so it’s great to hear the positive stories of internal mobility... More

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cornerstone OnDemand (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

First was a phone screen, followed by a video call interview and then 2 hours onsite interview. The last step was a phone interview with the director of development. The interview process was very pleasant for me. The recruiter was very responsive and the interviewers are all nice and respectful.

Interview Questions

• Asked questions about algorithm, API design, OOP design, and debugging process. The questions are not overly difficult.   Answer Question

12 Oct 2018

Welcome to Cornerstone! We are happy to hear your interview experience was pleasant and that our recruiter was responsive. Your feedback helps us to continue to do what we know makes it a good... More

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cornerstone OnDemand in September 2018.

Interview

I applied online and was reached out to by recruiting. The recruiter I worked with great; she quickly scheduled my interviews and gave me quick feedback.

I had one video interview and then interviews with four Cornerstone managers. The questions asked were fair and I felt my skills were well assessed.

Interview Questions

• Object oriented design, algorithm, and database design questions   Answer Question

5 Dec 2018

Thank you for taking the time to rate your interview experience! We are happy to hear the process moved quickly and that you were hired! Congratulations on becoming a Cornerstar, we look forward to... More

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cornerstone OnDemand (Santa Monica, CA (US)) in September 2012.

Interview

Usually starts via recruiter. Phone screening followed be an on-site interview and a third phone interview. Questions were very basic and should be known by most low-level engineers. BE AWARE - when you go on -site they are putting you in sales rooms and trying to get you to want to work there the way they want customers to buy their product. Do not be sold on the perks.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not overly difficult - you will be asked about database normalization, algorithms like fibonacci. Hardest question for me involved multiple interface implementation and results of polymorphism.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiations were primarly with the recruiter. If you stay firm and did well in the interviews you can really take it to them.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cornerstone OnDemand in October 2012.

Interview

I'm out of state so the first interview was a quick 15 minute interview over the phone. I was asked questions about what kind of development job I was looking for. I was also asked simple technical questions such as: what is the difference between a DIV and a SPAN, how would you add a CSS class to various elements on a page, what type of .net development do you do and so on.

A few days after the phone interview, I had a Skype interview where we quickly entered into coding using Google Docs to share code. Lots of .net foundation questions were asked such as what are the 5 ways to pass values between pages, what is the viewstate, differences between POST and GET, where do session variables reside. Non .net questions were: how would you hide an element on the page, how would you access an element without the use of jQuery.

Interview Questions

• The hardest problem posed was the C# function I had to write. Write a function that accepts a character parameter such as "8" and then returns its digit value which would be 8 in this case. You cannot use any helper functions, casting or conversion functions.
      int ParseCharToInt(char c)   4 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.