Covestro Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 28 Mar 2019

2.9

Sort:

Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pitts, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covestro (Pitts, PA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Typical interview in this field. Interview panel consising of 8-10 people. They asked a variety of questions. Some personal, some professional. A lot of "what would you do in this situation" questions.

Interview Questions

• Experiences regarding my education   1 Answer

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baytown, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covestro (Baytown, TX (US)).

Interview

I had interview with Covestro at Baytown facility. I got email from HR with directions to which building I was supposed to be in. I came 40 minutes before the interview, checked in with the security and was waiting for the person I was supposed to interview with. I was waiting for 2 hours, I came to security few times to mention that it is very strange that nobody came to pick me up, his respond was that he notified the team and they on their way. So 2 hours post my interview time someone called and finally told me that Iactually was supposed to be in a different building. So I headed over to the security check point and I was waiting outside 40 min at 37F weather in a thin jacket. Finally the person showed up and the first thing he told me was, I never seen anybody 2 hours late for the interview. Really? I showed him a paper stating where I was supposed to be and whom to meet. He looked astonished, and said that he would speak to HR about it.
    Should I mention that I did not get a job? It is very disrespectful, 2 hours of unnecessary stress, waiting 40 minutes outside? What if I got cold? I guess that was not important. For me this kind of attitude says, we absolutely do not care about you.

Interview Questions

• Why are you 2 hours late for the interview if we sent you to the wrong location?   2 Answers

Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covestro.

Interview

The interview was ok. No problems with the line of questioning. Sat with 4 people and just told them about me and my experience and answered the questions they had on a sheet of paper that the company wants asked. I really don't understand that, since when have interviews become psych evaluations

Intern Interview

Interview

I talked to the representative during my schools career fair. Was then selected for a face to face interview the next day. I met with the recruiter for my school and an engineer. Interview went good with many behavioral questions. The entire process also included a second round of interviews at the location and a plant tour.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Talk about a time when you face conflict?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Covestro in November 2016.

Interview

Applied and got a phone call and scheduled an interview 2 weeks later at the Baytown campus. Interview in Baytown, interview basically is a presentation on yourself and why you should work there.got an offer a month after the interview.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Covestro (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was relaxed but challenging. Asked a lot of behavioral based questions and give a presentation. Spoke with half of the panel on the phone and the other half of the panel in person. Overall thought it went smoothly.

Interview Questions

• When was a time where you had to take a leadership in a group under a time constraint?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Covestro.

Interview

Phone interview - presentation on self. All done over the phone to the hiring manager and a panel of the internship leadership team. Prefer this over the behavioral questions for sure. There are also on-campus interviews for the campuses they recruit at. Biggest problem with this company is they hire a lot of interns but there are no full-time positions available.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Covestro (Houston, TX (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Presentation Interview - had to present in front of hiring manager and the intern leadership team. better than a behavioral interview as I was able to actually talk about who I am and talk about myself rather than constantly coming up with some story about a past experience. The hiring team was very friendly and overall the interview process was very well done.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Covestro (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

Had a phone interview and in-person interview with team. Team was very nice and made the interview process a comfortable one. I felt as if they understand and encouraged that it was a learning experience for many.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covestro.

Interview

I applied for the position online and was contacted about a month later by a recruiter to have an initial phone interview. It was a very straightforward interview, involving some basic questions about myself and a description of the internship program that I was applying for. I was told I would be contacted if I made it to the next round of interviews.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.