Criteo Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Criteo Interview Questions

Interviews at Criteo

3.2

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Criteo in August 2013.

Interview

Talent Manager was super charming and did a great job of selling the position/company. She also provided a very clear picture of what I'd be walking into. The rest of the interview panel had a good understanding of my background without me having to tell too much - it was clear they knew the industry/function well.

Interview Questions

• it may sound silly but the MD asked me "Why Criteo? why should we hire you?" and I was caught a bit off guard.   1 Answer

Negotiation

got what I asked for right off the bat

16 Aug 2014 – HR Director, North America

Hi - thank you for your feedback! Glad you had a smooth and positive interview experience, we've been putting a lot of attention into making sure that all candidates have an experience similar to... More

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Criteo (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Initially worked my network to get on the phone with a current AE in the company who then referred me to HR.

The interview process consisted of 3 interviews and one in-person presentation. The first 3 interviews were pretty straight forward. First, HR reached out to me for about a 30 minute phone call and I was then scheduled for two more interviews about a week later with managers within the sales department. The interviews were back-to-back and both lasted 30 minutes. Again, these interviews were pretty straightforward and they asked the usual questions like why sales, what motivates me, strengths/weaknesses, etc...Ideally I would have liked about 10-15 more minutes more to be able to ask more questions about the company as the time ended up being a bit cramped.

About a day after the phone interviews with the sales managers, HR notified me that I was invited to come up to Boston for an in-person sales presentation. I was given documents that covered Criteo's product and was given a basic outline of the presentation they wanted me to give. I had about 2 weeks to prepare and personally spent a lot of time learning the product from the documents they gave me, as well as Criteo's annual report, and other online resources. I gave about a 30 minutes presentation to 3 interviewers where I essentially covered the basics of the product and consulted with them as if they were a client working currently working with a competitor. The prep work paid off and I felt very confident during the entire process.

I personally very much enjoyed the interview process as it showed me 1) the product is great and I would love to sell it, and 2) the other people that the company hires will also be hard-working and resourceful. I received a job offer the next day and took it over two other competing offers.

Interview Questions

• What was a time that you faced rejection and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

15 Mar 2019 – Criteo People Team

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the interview process; It's something we work hard to develop and constantly improve and appreciate that it's... More

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Criteo (Boston, MA (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

1st Round: Phone Screening with recruiter
    2nd Round: Back to back 30 minute phone interviews with 2 managers (several behavioral questions & hypothetical questions)
    Final Round: Onsite mock sales pitch (hour long mock sales pitch with mid-market company of your choice)

Interview Questions

• Why Criteo?
      Why Sales?
      Talk about a time you failed.
      Talk about a time you received negative feedback.
      How would you approach reaching out to a big book of clients?
      What is your greatest accomplishment?
      Where would you like to be in 5 years?
      Talk about a time you achieved a goal.
      Talk about a time you did something that wasn't expected of you.   Answer Question

7 Mar 2019 – Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Greetings - We appreciate your feedback on your interview process with Criteo. We are glad that you had a positive experience and joined the company.

Welcome to Criteo!

Application

Interview

As a May 2018 college graduate, I spent much of my last semester in school looking for post-grad opportunities. I had various interviews for a number of different role types and companies, and no interview process was as efficient, enjoyable, or transparent as that of Criteo. Within two days of sending in my resume through a fellow classmate of mine in the AAE role, I received an invitation for a phone screening with a recruiter, and by the end of the day that we spoke, I was invited for another round of phone interviews with two sales managers. These conversations were mainly behavioral based, and geared towards learning more about my interest in sales. I was contacted by the recruiter shortly after my second phone interview explaining the final round (a sales pitch), and provided with resources to prepare. They like to give the candidates a week in advance to prepare, because the final pitch is quite extensive. However, my recruiter worked with me throughout the week answering all of my questions and giving me feedback on my presentation, etc. When I went into the office the next week, everyone from the receptionist, to the employee giving me a tour, to the sales managers I presented to were beyond welcoming, friendly, and helpful throughout the entire process. After my presentation, I spoke candidly with the managers about the culture at Criteo, concerns I had, and my performance on the pitch. On my trip home that day, I received a phone call offering me the position. While there were many factors that contributed to my decision to start my career with Criteo, I was so impressed by the people and the interview process that the choice was easy. They were also fully understanding of the process for me to move to another state to start work, and were flexible on the start date. I am incredibly excited to start my career at Criteo next week, and can't think of any way they could improve the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Why sales?   1 Answer
    • How does your business degree translate into skills needed for a sales position?   1 Answer
    • Final round sales pitch.   1 Answer

5 Nov 2018 – Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Greetings,
    We would like to thank you very much for taking the time to let us know of your interview experience with us. We are glad that your interview process was enjoyable. Welcome, and we are... More

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Criteo (Boston, MA (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Criteo's interview process was fast-paced, engaging, and exciting. The company truly wants to know they are hiring someone who will make an immediate impact and be a solid addition to their team. This is reflected in Criteo's involved interview process, which allows you to demonstrate your abilities and apply yourself in learning about a dynamic industry and company. The amount of time you put into research and preparation for each stage will truly determine your success in this process.

The first stage is a phone screen with a recruiter, asking general questions about your resume, interest in the company, and interest in sales. Next is a series of 30 minute phone calls with sales directors/managers. These questions make you think on your feet a little bit more and ask you to elaborate on past experience. The last round is an in-person mock sales pitch. This requires about a week of preparation and plenty of resources are provided to make sure you are capable of succeeding. Overall, I was extremely impressed by Criteo's interview process from start to finish. Each person I talked to was knowledgable in their respective area and provided great feedback and transparency.

Interview Questions

Criteo Response

30 Oct 2018 – Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Hello,
    We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. We're glad that you had an exciting experience during the interview process. All the best and welcome to Criteo!

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Criteo (Boston, MA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Started off with a phone screen with a recruiter. Next had two back to back 30 minute phone interviews with two managers. Final stage was a mock pitch/presentation of the product in front of a director and two managers. Very smooth/fast interview process. My recruiter was very helpful throughout the whole process and gave me plenty of resources for preparation. As long as you prepare for each for stage with 100% effort it won't be bad at all. BE YOURSELF.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Walk me through your resume.   1 Answer
    • Why Criteo? Why sales? Why this position/program?   1 Answer
    • What motivates you?   2 Answers
    • What is your greatest accomplishment? Tell me about a time you set a goal.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you helped a team member out.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you received feedback.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you made a mistake or had to give someone hard news.   1 Answer
    • Why would a client want to work with you over the rest of the candidates?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you were a leader.   1 Answer

11 Jun 2018 – Recruiting Coordinator

Hello!
    Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us here on Glassdoor. We’re delighted that you had a great candidate experience; it’s something we work hard to ensure and appreciate the... More

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Criteo (Boston, MA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Shortly after applying for this role, a Criteo recruiter reached out for a phone interview. A few days later she then followed up to schedule another over the phone interview with two Account Executives, and then came an in person, mock sales pitch. I had expressed to my recruiter that I had deadlines for other positions and she assured me that their team would let me know their feedback as soon as possible (sometimes even day of). Not only did Criteo keep their word, but everyone in the office also made me feel extremely welcomed and relaxed throughout the interview process. This made the process not only efficient, but also enjoyable.

Interview Questions

Criteo Response

5 Nov 2018 – Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Hello,
    We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We are happy that your interview process was enjoyable. Welcome, we're delighted you've joined Criteo.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Criteo (Boston, MA (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

There were 4 steps in this process in the following order: a phone screen, an online aptitude test, an in-person interview and an in-person mock sales pitch. Overall, the process was manageable and the person I interviewed with first on the phone screen helped me out throughout the entire process which was a big plus. Looking forward to starting my career here!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Criteo?   2 Answers

Associate Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Criteo (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

Initial phone calls w recruiter (Tess was incredibly helpful throughout the interview process). Online test (easy if you look over the material beforehand). Interview with two Criteo employees. Flown out to Boston for a presentation. Pitch the Criteo product to 5 employees. Incredibly difficult last round.

Interview Questions

• Interrupt you during the Presentation... they asked me to calculate numbers that I was not told I would need to know a formula for.   1 Answer

Associate Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Criteo.

Interview

I was referred by a current employee.

I began talking to recruiter in January. Formal interview process began in March. I had a phone interview, took their analytical test, and had an "in person interview" via video conference call due to distance. All interviews went really well, I was highly interested in the position! After video interview I was asked to send my availability to fly to Boston to do a sales pitch.

I followed up to thank those that interviewed me, asked a few questions, and sent my availability. They gave me a date that I would hear back about when i needed to come to Boston, when I didn't hear on that day I emailed the recruiter I had been working with. When I didn't hear after a few days I emailed again and called the office.

I never heard from recruiter or anyone else in the company after that.

Terrible communication and extremely unprofessional!

Interview Questions

• They ask you to take an analytical test to see how your skills fit the company.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.