Cover image for Criteo

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Criteo Interview Questions

Updated 31 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 678 of over 678 interviews

Employee Referral20%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Criteo

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Criteo

Interview

Not too many steps which was good but lacking in any feedback, follow up or real understanding for their decision making process. It was disappointing to be on an interview when you can tell no more than 1 minute in, that the person had no interest in getting to know me. There was a question asked, answered and on to the next question. No in-depth follow up or desire to really engage in a conversation.

Interview Questions
  • Very standard questions such as explain your background, what kind of manager are you, etc. pretty vanilla.
    Answer Question

Criteo

Application

I interviewed at Criteo

Interview

two coding interviews, leetcode meduim questions, flood fill and parathensis balance, with many follow up questions, until the questions become hard in leetcode standards, for instance by involving dynamic programming

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

2h

works at

Etraveli Group AB

Is Mastercard pune is food company for java developer 7yrs. CTC offered - 35 lpa , also what best benefit of Mastercard Mastercard

14 Comments

Tech India

185.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Criteo~426672
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Criteo? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Criteo employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Criteo (Barcelona) in Dec 2022

Interview

It was an interview for a Technical Solutions Intern. The interview was conducted online using Zoom. The HR interviewer asked general questions about my previous experience and education. very good discipline and behavior. I received an email after two days saying that they liked my CV and conditions but preferred to go further with the applicants who applied before me. They have many positions for paid internships, but as expected, at the minimum wage. At least in Barcelona where the salaries are low, this is normal. You might work as an intern, which you can extend for another six months, or you might apply for a job at Criteo. I don't know about other people who went through this process and if they could finally find a job there.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Criteo? Do you have PR and a work permit? What IT experience did you have?

Criteo

Application

I interviewed at Criteo

Interview

Many steps: HR first step, HR 2nd step, analytics interview, team interview, and finally an analysis to prepare in a week. They are always kind and nice, from HR to hiring managers.

Interview Questions
  • Analyze this dataset and prepare a presentation of 40 minutes on it.

Criteo

Application

I interviewed at Criteo

Interview

2 interviews one with the HR and one with the team which included a case interview and lasted for about 1.5 hours. very casual and friendly atmosphere. I liked the process a lot and received a positive response

Interview Questions
  • Market sizing question regarding number of incoming passengers

Criteo

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Criteo

Interview

Short and quick interview, and the interviewer was nice, gave quick response, and decent feedback. However, the interviewer arrived late to the call, and was rather blunt with their words.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Criteo

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Criteo in Nov 2022

Interview

Un test technique en python difficile pour un étudiant recherchant un premier stage. Pas de réponse ni de résultas après le test technique. Cependant j'ai reçu le lien de lien pour effectuer le test technique très rapidement après avoir postulé

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Criteo (Paris) in Nov 2022

Interview

1 Interview with rectuiter 1 technical screening 3 technical interview 1 behavior Everybody were friendly an open , but the overall experience impacted by really poor feedback Honestly speaking 5 hours of interviews are slightly not aligned with the company level. The requirements are much more aligned with FAANG's salary and requirements, here guys were just looking for Network Automation Engineer. For me a bit strange to have such a high level of requirements to maintain a simple web application and DC infra with a salary level of 70-80k annually (which absolutely medium of the market) However, that's their approach. The biggest gap was that I did not get clear feedback after all the interviews like you are good, and we wanna hire you, but you are not the best in class , and you have limited skills and blablabla, and then the HR team disappeared and stopped sharing any updates.

Interview Questions
  • 1 Interviewer Call 1 hour Screening call (in fact it was the operational interview with questions related to troubleshooting of web services) 1 hour of Algorithms and data structures (simple 2-pointer algorithm) 1-hour operational Interview, again troubleshooting web services, components and a bit networking. 1 hour of system design interview (from 1 hour behavioural questions)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Criteo (Paris) in Oct 2022

Interview

Quick answer to email asking my preferred programming language for an online codingame MCQ that could be taken in the next 15 days and took less than 45 minutes to complete. Quick feedback with % of score (failed)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Criteo (Toronto, ON) in Oct 2022

Interview

I interviewed at Criteo (Toronto) in Oct 2022. The interview process was 6h in total covering various topics such as coding challenges, statistics, system design, ML modeling and managerial. Very pleasant process with good discussions, very organized and professional.

Interview Questions
  • ML evaluation metrics, algo complexity, system scalability.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 678 Interviews

Criteo Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Criteo as 82.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.70 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Managing Director and Associate Account Executive rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Senior Data Analyst and Data Analyst roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Criteo takes an average of 15 days when considering 11 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Android Developer had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Managing Director roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 30 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Criteo according to 11 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 20.83%