CrossKnowledge Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

CrossKnowledge Interview Questions

Interviews at CrossKnowledge

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CrossKnowledge (London, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

- reach by a recruiter for this role
    - 1st interview was with the UK director via Skype. typical interview questions about my skills and what I'm doing in my current role. it was a short and brief interview.
    - 2nd interview with the marketing director in France via Skype again. this one was in more in-depth and again mainly about my skills and my experience.

GAM Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CrossKnowledge (London, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

4 stages - head hunter and then MD, team and presentation + assessments, all building up your profile as a sales person and good expectations set by MD on what life is like at CK

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CrossKnowledge (London, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

Initial phone call, then a scenario based test that you prep in advance and finally a team fit interview. The people were all lovely and the company seemed nice. The role and salary wasn't for me.

Interview Questions

• They did want to know what I could do that no one else could in the same role, which isn't a difficult question but a bit awkward if you don't want to seem arrogant   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

It was objective and quiet. The questions were structured and not gave the possibility of different answers. The interviewer was calm and asked me just the necessary to know how I work.

Digital Learning Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CrossKnowledge (Paris (France)) in January 2016.

Interview

Email received from a extern recruiting company, phone interview + physical interview. Very nice and quick. I had another interview by skype with other manager after that. It was very clear and very friendly.

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CrossKnowledge (Chennai) in May 2016.

Interview

process was lengthy and difficult question and pressure test.they will slect most in gd.be through with the basics and be clear in words its more like a sales job.the process took place in month of may and very bad experience it was.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CrossKnowledge (Paris (France)) in April 2017.

Interview

3 entretiens avec 3 directeurs différents, 3 styles différents: une constante : il faut poser des questions, s'intéresser à l'entreprise, à ses acteurs, chercher à les connaître pour exprimer son désir de les rejoindre avant tout. Un entretien en anglais.

Digital Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Suresnes (France)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CrossKnowledge (Suresnes (France)) in June 2017.

Interview

Entretien téléphonique dans un premier temps. Deuxièmement un test pratique pour l'évaluation des compétences. Finalement un entretien axé personnalité et compétences.
    Les recruteurs sont la directrice de missions et une personne au poste recherché pour analyser le "match" du profil.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.