CrossKnowledge Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

CrossKnowledge Interview Questions

Interviews at CrossKnowledge

Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

3 interviews, one with the hiring manager on skype, one with director of marketing on skype and one face to face with hiring manager and director of sales. Each had a follow up call with HR to check all questions were answered and that you were aware of the next steps. Really great process in which you got to know the team.

Interview Questions

• What are the biggest turn offs for you when looking for a company to work for?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CrossKnowledge (London, England (UK)) in July 2019.

Interview

Had an initial one-hour Skype call with recruiter for a detailed discussion around job description and my skills & previous experience. A week later I attended similar one-hour Skype interview with team manager. Both these went very good and 8 days after I was invited to join a call with account manager to receive a brief for my upcoming case study. I was given half a day to prepare my presentation as my case study inerview was the next morning. Recruiter called with an update about two weeks after the case study interview.

Interview Questions

• [during case interview] what can you tell us about gamification?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CrossKnowledge (London, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

- reach by a recruiter for this role
    - 1st interview was with the UK director via Skype. typical interview questions about my skills and what I'm doing in my current role. it was a short and brief interview.
    - 2nd interview with the marketing director in France via Skype again. this one was in more in-depth and again mainly about my skills and my experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CrossKnowledge (London, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

Initial phone call, then a scenario based test that you prep in advance and finally a team fit interview. The people were all lovely and the company seemed nice. The role and salary wasn't for me.

Interview Questions

• They did want to know what I could do that no one else could in the same role, which isn't a difficult question but a bit awkward if you don't want to seem arrogant   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

It was objective and quiet. The questions were structured and not gave the possibility of different answers. The interviewer was calm and asked me just the necessary to know how I work.

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CrossKnowledge (Chennai) in May 2016.

Interview

process was lengthy and difficult question and pressure test.they will slect most in gd.be through with the basics and be clear in words its more like a sales job.the process took place in month of may and very bad experience it was.

GAM Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CrossKnowledge (London, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

4 stages - head hunter and then MD, team and presentation + assessments, all building up your profile as a sales person and good expectations set by MD on what life is like at CK

Digital Learning Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CrossKnowledge (Paris (France)) in January 2016.

Interview

Email received from a extern recruiting company, phone interview + physical interview. Very nice and quick. I had another interview by skype with other manager after that. It was very clear and very friendly.

Customer Success Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CrossKnowledge.

Interview

Contacté par un chasseur de tête, j'ai d'abord passé un entretien tel avec cette personne, puis un entretien physique.
    Difficulté à la contacter et avoir un retour ce qui est le comble pour un RH
    Quasi 1 mois à attendre le second entretien
    J'ai ensuite passé un entretien avec des managers qui ont été relativement sympathiques et qui m'ont annoncé un délai de retour positif ou négatif sous 48H !
    Nous sommes plus de 7 mois après j'attends toujours !
    Cherchez l'erreur !!!! ;-)

Interview Questions

• Qu'est ce qui vous ferait choisir une société telle que la nôtre ?   Answer Question

Technical Presales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CrossKnowledge.

Interview

Très rapide & efficace ! 3 entretiens successifs se sont tenus, respectivement avec la RH, la Presales Manager & un directeur, sur 3 semaines. Très bonne réactivité !Les temps d'attente étaient plus que convenables.

Interview Questions

• Motivations afin de changer de poste et chpoisir CK en lieu et place d'une autre compagnie?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.