Culture Machine Interview Questions

Updated 8 Nov 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Culture Machine

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Culture Machine (Mumbai) in Nov 2018

Interview

The interview was not conducted by the HR but the in-house Sound Engineer Mr. Ankur Shrivastav. It was a very informal interview and Mr Ankur was very polite and made me feel welcome.

Interview Questions
  • Whether I could join immediately
    1 Answer

Culture Machine

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Culture Machine in Nov 2017

Interview

They took back my offer on the last day of my notice period. Be aware that they play around with people's career. I became jobless due to lack of planning from these people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Culture Machine (Mumbai) in Oct 2017

Interview

The interview process began with having a Telephonic round with the HR. Post that I was called to meet them in person as a second round. I met the Functional manager and the HR. I have a very engaging and productive conversation which involved me talking about my current role and getting an understanding of the role they had to offer. I was then given a test and evaluated based on the same. The HR then called to inform me on receiving the offer post the evaluation of my assignment.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something about your current role ?
  • I was also asked to highlight some of my key Achievements at my previous organization/ a challenge I overcame.

Culture Machine

Application

I interviewed at Culture Machine

Interview

The interview with the HR seemed pretty okay, however they are very slow- even forget that a candidate is waiting in their office for a second round of interview. Zero courtesy when someone tries getting in touch to follow up. No response at all. It's probably because CM is a start up but if you're looking at scaling up at all- start acting professional! The interviewer- Long, interactive and positive.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Culture Machine (Mumbai) in Mar 2017

Interview

Interview was one is to one with HR director herself, Where i explained to her about my food and films background and how can i be beneficial for them for their food page

Interview Questions
  • Plans for the programme you are hired for

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Culture Machine (Mumbai) in Feb 2016

Interview

Interactive. positive. long. They asked a lot of questions. It was good but HR is too slow. But I got through.They took weeks to confirm... Had a lot of expectations, but it turned to be alright. Not that great. So ya... think twice before you apply

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Culture Machine (Mumbai) in May 2015

Interview

Took 2 months 2 rounds of interview and I was hired. The second round was a bit dull and didn't respect the time given for the interview had to wait for 2 hours.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed