Culture Machine Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Culture Machine

2.1

Consultant Sound Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Culture Machine (Mumbai) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview was not conducted by the HR but the in-house Sound Engineer Mr. Ankur Shrivastav. It was a very informal interview and Mr Ankur was very polite and made me feel welcome.

Interview Questions

• Whether I could join immediately   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Culture Machine in November 2017.

Interview

They took back my offer on the last day of my notice period. Be aware that they play around with people's career. I became jobless due to lack of planning from these people.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Culture Machine (Mumbai) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process began with having a Telephonic round with the HR. Post that I was called to meet them in person as a second round. I met the Functional manager and the HR. I have a very engaging and productive conversation which involved me talking about my current role and getting an understanding of the role they had to offer. I was then given a test and evaluated based on the same. The HR then called to inform me on receiving the offer post the evaluation of my assignment.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about your current role ?   1 Answer
    • I was also asked to highlight some of my key Achievements at my previous organization/ a challenge I overcame.   1 Answer

Creative Interview

Interview

The interview with the HR seemed pretty okay, however they are very slow- even forget that a candidate is waiting in their office for a second round of interview. Zero courtesy when someone tries getting in touch to follow up. No response at all. It's probably because CM is a start up but if you're looking at scaling up at all- start acting professional!
    The interviewer- Long, interactive and positive.

Associate Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Culture Machine (Mumbai) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview was one is to one with HR director herself, Where i explained to her about my food and films background and how can i be beneficial for them for their food page

Interview Questions

• Plans for the programme you are hired for   1 Answer

Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Culture Machine (Mumbai) in February 2016.

Interview

Interactive. positive. long. They asked a lot of questions. It was good but HR is too slow. But I got through.They took weeks to confirm... Had a lot of expectations, but it turned to be alright. Not that great. So ya... think twice before you apply

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Okay.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Culture Machine (Mumbai) in May 2015.

Interview

Took 2 months 2 rounds of interview and I was hired. The second round was a bit dull and didn't respect the time given for the interview had to wait for 2 hours.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.