Cushman & Wakefield Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 22 May 2019

2.7

Sort:

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Rancho Cucamonga, CA (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview consisted of a group interview that included two staff members and the regional manager. I was very impressed with the professionalism of the staff as soon as I stepped off the elevator for the interview. I was also pleased with the ambience of the office. Everyone was busy and involved with one another and the board rooms were larger than life. It was definitely an environment I knew I wanted to be a part of.

Interview Questions

• What interested me to apply for the position at Cushman and Wakefield.   4 Answers

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield.

Interview

Phone interview followed by in person interview. Pretty standard process. Total Time range from start to finish: one month/40 days. Received an offer after in person interview. Lots of paperwork.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (New York, NY (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

Was brought in through a mutual contact. Process was pretty easy. I met with the head of the department and then with the person I would be working directly under. Was more focussed on how I was as a person than what I knew about valuation of properties.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (San Diego, CA (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

Most of the time, job openings are not advertised online. You will need to know someone in the office you are interested in and if any opportunities open up, be sure to have them send your resume to their head of HR.

Interview Questions

• What is the least amount of money you could live on for the next year starting tomorrow?   2 Answers

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield.

Interview

Relaxed and conversational. I met with two managers at a time. We basically just had a conversation about the company, myself and the culture at their office. They were really nice and

Interview Questions

• What would your friends say about you?   1 Answer
    • Explain accruals to me?   1 Answer

Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The office was about 2 feet long the questions were obnoxious and meaningless. It was hot and they had an air conditioner that barely had any movement at all. It was a totally unprofessional environment.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield.

Interview

It was a pre-screen phone call which was very thorough. It lasted about 30 minutes. They covered the responsibilities of the job and asked me to provide an overview of professional history.

Inter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield.

Interview

Interviewed in person with broker(s) looking for a summer intern - casual sit down in a spare room - formal yet personal. Explained expectations and asked about how I heard about the industry.

Interview Questions

• How did you know you wanted to be involved with CRE?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Interview

The interview process was very conversational. Unlike many interviews that consist of the interviewer asking you a list of pre-prepared questions, this one was a laid back "get to know each other" conversation.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

I learned about this internship opening through my university. The head of the department was a fellow alumni. I had a brief phone interview followed by an in person interview. The whole process was simply and very informal.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.