Cushman & Wakefield Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Cushman & Wakefield Interview Questions

Interviews at Cushman & Wakefield

2.6

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

This is for the Atlanta office. I first received an automated rejection email from them but then a few weeks later was asked to come into the office for an interview so I assumed the email was a mistake. I was interviewed by two Vice-Chairs and the entire team one-by-one for about two hours (when it was scheduled for one) so I left feeling good but not great because I was genuinely disappointed by how none of the interviewers were prepared to interview me. They barely asked me any real questions about the job and my qualifications. It was weird and I wish it wasn't because I truly wanted to work there but it was obvious some of the interviewers didn't even look at my resume before they came in & took a seat. I sent out thank you emails to everyone I interviewed with and they said they would get back to me in the New Year but never did & ghosted me. I guess that rejection email foreshadowed my experience with this company lol.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (San Diego, CA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

They called for an in person interview a couple days after submitting my application. I set up an in-person interview the next week where I was interviewed by two people at the same time. A few days later I was emailed for a second phone interview with the person in charge of all marketing in the West. Completed the phone interview. No one ever got back to me even to tell me that I didn't get the job. Followed up with an email after each interview; still no response. Very unprofessional on their part. Two interviews at least deserves an email follow up, even if the answer is no. Would I want to work for this company now, no.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Wichita, KS (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Over the phone, not too formal, just talked about my work experience, wanted to know how I felt about relocation to another city. First interview was a phone interview. Then a sit down with two senior managers.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield in January 2020.

Interview

Had a phone interview 11/25/2019. Recruiter starts off 10 mins late to interview proceeds to tell me that the company was going to be relocated. Recruiter couldn’t answer simple question like who I would be working for, where the company was locating. Wouldn’t give out hiring range but ask me, even though I had already put it on my application. Complete waste of time would not recommend working here. Not trying to guess where I’m gonna work at or even the location.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Denver, CO (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Meet with several people. I don't really want to spend too much time with this honestly. These people are not the greatest people. This was a complete waste of time. Toxic culture

Lead Operation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Atlanta, GA (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

First recruiter than phone interview than in person interview. Interview with regional and building chief. Ask about skills and hobbies type of equipment worked on and hours you would like to work and what am I looking for in salary

Associate-Prep Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield.

Interview

Zero technical questions were asked, rather strong focus on personality and culture fit. Based upon initial campus interviews, followed by super days in cities across the country. The interview was more focused on getting to know the individual, as opposed to knowledge of the industry.

Portfolio Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Two interviews by two groups of two managers or senior managers in half-hour blocks. It was held in a small conference room just off the main reception area.

Interview Questions

• which of the three open departments are you most interested in?   Answer Question

Portfolio Leasing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Applied online and a couple weeks later received an email for a phone interview. Was able to schedule the in-person interview at a time I could pick, which was nice. Overall the interview questions were pretty generic and the people were friendly. The in-person interview consisted of 2 rounds with 2 people for about 25 minutes each.
    Still waiting on decision from the company...

Interview Questions

• Why should any company hire you?   Answer Question
    • What is something that you don't like in a Management style?   Answer Question
    • Give me a time when you implemented a new technology or trend into the company, department, or overal job process?   1 Answer

Office Space Leasing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

A phone interview to assess fit and overall logistics surrounding the role. An in person interview with 4 members of the team. A computer test with no 'right or wrong' answers to profile your response to how you would handle certain hypothetical situations.

Interview Questions

• Outside of your career, explain a time where you had to be competitive to win and beat out other competition.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.