Cybercom Creation Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Cybercom Creation

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cybercom Creation

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cybercom Creation (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

1st round at college campus that is online test and questions of aptitude, verbal, logical, C, C++, some of algorithm and basic C programs.

2nd round Technical + HR at college
    In Technical ask about the languages which you define in resume and some questions about write the program in C/JAVA of pattern and sorting or searching algorithm.

3rd round at companies office
    Technical+HR
    some questions about database SQL and in HR ask about your strength and weakness.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cybercom Creation (Ahmedabad) in November 2019.

Interview

Very nice experience. The interviewer was so polite and HR was also very helpful in clearing your doubts regarding the company and overall it was nice to experience. But they required a candidate to go under compulsory non-paid training which was a bit demotivating as a candidate should get paid at least enough to cover expenses.

Interview Questions

• How would you perform set operation A-B using any computer language?   1 Answer

Android App Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cybercom Creation.

Interview

Don't ever go for this company their HR call you for interview take your cv and even you answer all questions right they'll not hire you their hr just passing their free time by conducting interviews.

Interview Questions

• Basic Java concepts:
      How to upload a file while video is being played
      Android Activity life Cycle.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rajkot, Gujarat

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cybercom Creation (Rajkot, Gujarat) in August 2018.

Interview

it was nice interview and easy on Hr round hr and others are very sportive

1 st round is aptitude and technical questions very easy.
    2 round is face to face with hr.
    3 round is at Ahmadabad office.

PHP Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cybercom Creation in August 2017.

Interview

Interview was quite simple...i was apply there from my collage. At there they conduct apptitude test and sortlist the student by marks i was selected for PI. my PI at collage and from there i was selected for the HR. For HR i was gone to the company. Company's environment was nice. Infrastructure was good.

Interview Questions

• why do you choose php?   1 Answer
    • They ask me to write some code for given program...some sql queries..etc   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.