D-Mart Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

D-Mart Interview Questions

Interviews at D-Mart

2.3

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at D-Mart (New York, NY (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

The interview was short and quick. First round was aptitude you had to answer 25 questions in 30 minutes.
    The second round was the personal interview session. The questions were basic.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vijayawada

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at D-Mart (Vijayawada) in June 2019.

Interview

Processed through consultant took all information and to arrange personal interview it took 1 week to call, scheduled in morning session, but make them to wait for 4 hours and interviewed in the afternoon session.

Interview Questions

• Roles and responsibilities, general HR question   1 Answer

Human Resources Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at D-Mart (Bengaluru) in May 2019.

Interview

Worst interview experience of my career. I had to wait for 3hr just for the 1st round of interview. The company HR did not mention in the job posting that they are looking only that candidate who can speak Kannada. they just wasted my whole day. please be clear about your requirements before organising any interviews & do not waste candidate's time.

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

Aptitude test in which 20 questions and time limit is 30 min and second round is personal interview in which they asked about your interest and family background... they want complete information form you and how you handle the job load

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at D-Mart (New Delhi).

Interview

Kindly consider this before you apply here. Very slow process in terms of recruitment. They will call you for all sorts of rounds and later will give you an offer wherein you might think that it was not worth it. Don't understand whether they are hiring for Talent resources or just Labours as per the offer they provide. A little tip for the HR guys - Kindly clarify everything with the candidate whenever you approach them for the first time itself.

Assistant Manager Purchase Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at D-Mart (Bengaluru) in February 2019.

Interview

Phone round from HR 1-1 with the vp and manager preliminary form filling. Various questions about personality and experiences were asked. Rapid questioning. Process was easy and friendly. Good company and people.

Interview Questions

• What is that attitude or behavoiur in you that you want to change if you meet god?   1 Answer
    • Is your weaknesses letting you down?   Answer Question

Manager Projects Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at D-Mart (Mumbai) in January 2019.

Interview

It's the waste experience in my ever faced . The interviewer asked me non synch questions , and also Hr is very lazy in doing duty , not even returned travel tickets money as discussed . Interviewer is full of Egooo minded . Hrs are narrow minded .

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at D-Mart (Bengaluru) in January 2019.

Interview

The entire Interview process of Dmart isn't that lengthy. Specially talking about our campus recruitment conducted by Dmart had 2 Rounds. The first one was online Aptitude Test Conducted by Dmart, which Consisted of 25 Questions and Duration was 30 Mins. And following to which A Face to Face interview was conducted for shortlisted candidates. The interview process for us was like a Panel Interview.

Interview Questions

• The Moment you enter and take your Seat, The first question: Tell Me about yourself.
      Tell us about your Family Background.
      What you grow in Ur Agricultural Farm?
      Why would you like to Join Retail industry?
      Then why D-mart in Specific?
      What you think of yourself and what you would like to Say about your self. ( Strengths & Weaknesses)
      Hobbies & Interests.
      And Lastly Questions based on Resume.   Answer Question

Department Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hubli

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at D-Mart (Hubli) in July 2018.

Interview

They will come for pool campus interview and
    1)aptitude (simple questions if ur good in aptitude)
    2)face to face interview
    And one thing I would like to suggest u guys to joining here is easy but no growth

Interview Questions

• Tell me about ur self
      Do u hv any previous experience
      They ask something related to ua resume
      How many languages u know
      Are you ready to work for pan India location
      Are you comfortable with no holidays   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at D-Mart (Pune) in January 2018.

Interview

They ask you about your previous experience?
    Will you be able to handle a crowded situation?
    How much pay did you get in your last job?
    How much do you expect now?
    General IQ Questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.