D.P. AHUJA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews for Top Jobs at D.P. AHUJA

Sort:

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at D.P. AHUJA (Kolkata) in October 2012.

Interview

The interview was taken by a General Manager and was short and precise, as usual, but technical questions or queations in psychological insights, to judge a candidate, were missing. The second round was with a person from the administration, who went on through the joining documents and no questions in particular were asked. The third round was mostly the joining formalities by the administration (as there is no entity called HR, in the system).

Negotiation

The respective authority asked about the last draw and my expectation. As per the rule of the concern any sort of negotiation is not encouraged in its premises. WEIRED YET TRUE.

Back Office Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at D.P. AHUJA (Kolkata) in June 2012.

Interview

Small language test and one to one interview. It was more of test of ones true intentioni than knowing anything whether the person fits for the job. The interview process is easy and no need to prepare anything. Questions are based on whether a person is more willing to work without any question asked.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this job?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.