DB Corp Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

DB Corp Interview Questions

Interviews at DB Corp

CHIEF MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at DB Corp (New Delhi).

Interview

Cold calling against the short listed Resume is received followed by the HR round interview. An immediate line manager interview is arranged. The selection process is quite slow with one rounds to be faced

Interview Questions

• How would you manage the multiple reporting.   1 Answer

Linux Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at DB Corp (Bhopal) in June 2016.

Interview

There is two round first round is Technical Round and second round is HR Round and In Technical Round They ask Technical Question Mention Skills in resume and also ask some question related required Skills

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurangabad, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DB Corp (Aurangabad, Maharashtra) in January 2014.

Interview

direct state head will conduct interview. face to face interview is there. you have to give details about the excel knowledge. they ask about the v-look up h-look up macros etc.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at DB Corp in March 2015.

Interview

The process was not very good., First round of interviews were conducted by HR and corporate HR and after that COO or Business unit head conducted multiple rounds of interviews for one positions. Result expectations are very poor.

Sub Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jalandhar, Punjab

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DB Corp (Jalandhar, Punjab) in June 2012.

Interview

It was 30 odd minutes interview.Interviewee had just asked about my experience and knowledge and yes, off course, few technical question. except that he had asked about my current job.

Beacuse it is a new newspaper. For me brand name does matter.

Finance Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DB Corp.

Interview

company preferred experience person but some time for some work than can be teach, they hire freshers.

Interview Questions

• Tricky question are difficult. There are many types of tricky questions. Its all depend on us, How to answer.   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raipur, Chhattisgarh

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DB Corp (Raipur, Chhattisgarh) in May 2014.

Interview

my interview was face to face. when i am going to interview my boss tell me to explain your Graphic Designing skill. After he is satisfied my answer he want to know my current salary of my Ex Position of old company.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DB Corp (Bhopal).

Interview

There is no particular process for hiring. All you need to do is to be ready to work for them for minimum salary. Overtime without any pay and get ready for work schedules made by some retard.

Interview Questions

• Actually it was an warning like either work for this little amount or find some other job because we have many people ready to work for this money.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. they Lie for an growth of a 1000 Rupee every year but when time came for increment they simply back off by saying ask the one who promised.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DB Corp in September 2016.

Interview

1. Technical head taking first interview (For all technical details and working with company profile)
    2. Technical manager (Regional manager of the locations)
    3. HR for job profile and salary disused

Interview Questions

• questions about networking and server related.   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at DB Corp (Kolkata) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied through linkedin and get a call for Interview, interview was taken by Product Head of DB corp. Questions asked was mix of tech,Business and UI along with competitor feature. The main focus of Interview was on " how to improve the Product by using technology"

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.