David Jones Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at David Jones

2.5

Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Adelaide (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at David Jones (Adelaide (Australia)) in January 2020.

Interview

Forgot about basic interviews questions they will ask something personal so be prepared for that, you should do some research about their website and background and their brand also

Interview Questions

• What your personal style   1 Answer
    • Who your favorite fashion designer   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at David Jones (Melbourne (Australia)) in December 2019.

Interview

Applied online and invited to a "group interview" which was more of a classroom setting. Learnt about the business, and also what they were looking for in employees. Then invited to another "induction day".

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at David Jones.

Interview

Interview was great. However been a month and I have heard nothing back from their HR. Tried calling multiple times + email and still no response, and was told by the reception lady that the HR personal was either not available or in a meeting.

Nice and Easy Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at David Jones.

Interview

Group interview first, about 2.5 hours. there were around 5 tables in the training room. each table has around 4-5 people. We were required to work together to answer 2 scenario questions. After that, I had an individual interview for around 15 min.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you provided 5-star customer services to a customer.   1 Answer

Seasonal Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at David Jones (Sydney (Australia)) in October 2019.

Interview

This is a group interview so basically first of all, they'll briefly going through about the company background and at the end they'll be handing out some role playing questions and every will then need to participate in the discussions.

Interview Questions

• • Introduce yourself in the group
      • What does customer service mean to you?   Answer Question

Christmas Casual Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Adelaide (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at David Jones (Adelaide (Australia)) in October 2019.

Interview

Group interview. It took around 2 hours. There was a presentation that the hr talked about the value of David Jones and other things. Then you would be separated into groups and do some discussion and presentation.

Christmas Casual/the Magic Cave Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Adelaide (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at David Jones (Adelaide (Australia)) in September 2019.

Interview

It was a group interview that went for 2 hours. A lot of information of David Jones history and views was given. Sat in table groups - were given 3 scenarios and had to give a brief overview of tables decision. There was also someone in the room taking notes on the interviewees.

Interview Questions

• Whats one word that describes you? Discuss with group   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at David Jones (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

- Brief Phone Chat outlining previous and experience
    - Group Interview - to see how you interact with others, your sales and professional manner
    - One on One - behaviour based

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at David Jones (Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)) in August 2019.

Interview

first, video interview , and then got an email to confirm an group interviews and then one to one interviews . and then Waite about a week to get the final outcomes

Interview Questions

• why us? tell me about yourself, working hours availability, examples of work under an deadline etc.   Answer Question

Sales Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at David Jones.

Interview

after submitting an online questionnaire, there was a phone interview, then an assessment day which included group activities and finally a one on one interview. relatively straightforward process, hr people were friendly

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.