Delta Faucet Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Delta Faucet Company Interview Questions

Interviews at Delta Faucet Company

2.7

R/D Interview

Interview

Personable interview that was focused on fit rather than experience. The emphasis was focused on finding a candidate willing and excited to learn. The ability to get comfortable with a back and forth conversation was crucial to this interview

Customer Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Faucet Company (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter, and had a brief conversation by phone. Following that screen, the recruiter set up a phone with the manager over this position about a week later. That interview took about 30 minutes.

Finally, I was asked to come in to do a panel interview. This left me with a very negative impression. This panel interview lasted more than two hours.

I had requested an 8 AM interview to accommodate my work schedule. The recruiter finally strolled in about 8:10. When the recruiter finally did take me to the location where my interview was going to be at, I had to wait another 10 minutes, because the person who was supposed to interview me first hadn't showed up at the office yet. I spent most of my time in the interview waiting on my scheduled interviewer to show up. The recruiter had to hunt down my interviewers on several occasions.

In my last interview, my interviewer entered and began speaking Spanish to me. This was part of the job, but I was surprised that no one had mentioned this to me prior to the interview. I felt like I was being tested. Ironically, at time my interviewer broke into English because they lacked sufficient fluency in professional Spanish. I felt embarrassed for my interviewer. I was surprised when the recruiter told me at the end of the process, that I was not selected because they questioned about my Spanish fluency. In my previous position I spent 4 years communicating almost exclusively in Spanish.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Delta Faucet Company (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Very quick and professional process. I had one phone interview, followed by one trip to HQ to have 4 individual interviews. Everyone was friendly and inviting. The entire process took about two and a half weeks from application to offer.

Interview Questions

• The first question asked during the phone interview was “please tell me your work history.” This question was so open-ended I felt myself rambling. All other questions were typical and what you expect.   Answer Question
    • The interviewer did ask for a few examples of times when... something went really well and times when something didn’t go well etc...   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Delta Faucet Company.

Interview

Very disorganized. I was moved from one persons messy office to another then even to a closet for an interview! We walked all over campus. The HR guy that kicked the interviews off was 10 minutes late then rushed through a slew of questions. Interviewers seemed more suspicious that I was interested in their company than excited. They were more interested in my current employer than me as a candidate. Not a lot of diversity-mainly middle aged males ESPECIALLY in management. During the interviews, I was told that there were not opportunities for upward mobility. I did appreciate how quickly they provided feedback on the interview and that they would pursue other candidates. I was happy to not be considered any further as it wasn't a good fit for me either.

Interview Questions

• Wide range from behavioral to whatever the interviewer felt like interrogating you on !   Answer Question

Delta Faucet Company Response

3 Aug 2018 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking the time to provide this candid feedback regarding your interview experience with us. I really do appreciate it. If you'd like to discuss it further, please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly at kellie.hiatt@deltafaucet.com Thanks!

Assembler Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Faucet Company in May 2017.

Interview

Very laid back and felt like talking to a friend.describe job requirements and ask questions about you personally. If you had questions they would answer as best as they could possibly

Industrial Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Delta Faucet Company (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

They flew me up from school and I gave a two and a half hour presentation on my skills and why i'd be a great fit for the team. Then we went out to eat to see if i could interact well with them on a more personal, casual level.

Interview Questions

• Work experience. what projects I've worked on in the past. How I work through problems.   Answer Question

Delta Faucet Company Response

3 Aug 2018 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback regarding your interview experience with us. If you'd like to discuss it further, please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly at kellie.hiatt@deltafaucet.com Thanks!

Supplier Development Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Faucet Company (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Standard process - I received an email from the HR Manager telling me that I had a phone interview opportunity with the hiring manager and one of his subordinates. The HR Manager set the phone interview date, and the actual interview was pretty typical. What was not typical was the fact that the hiring manager was not available for the interview. Also, the subordinate that interviewed me was late to the phone call by 10 minutes. All in all, Delta did me a favor by not pursuing me further.

Interview Questions

• How have you progressed through your career to get you to this point today.   1 Answer

Global Supplier Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Faucet Company (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Disorganized - I went to five different rooms and waited on people. Each trip was across the campus from one side of the building to the other. One room was someone's old office and was cramped.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself aligning with Delta management?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Delta Faucet Company (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied though university, received an email two business days later asking for a phone interview. It lasted about 15 minutes and questions were very general. It took about another week to hear about the next stage.

Interview Questions

• Asked about past experiences, what I liked and didn't like about past jobs, what I looked for in a work environment.   Answer Question

Staff Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Delta Faucet Company (Carmel, IN (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

I was introduced by my recruiting company to my direct manager. I spoke with all parties involved to discuss roles and why I would like to work there. It was a very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.