DentalOne Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

DentalOne Partners Interview Questions

Interviews at DentalOne Partners

2.5

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monroe, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DentalOne Partners (Monroe, NC (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

very informal and comfortable, focused on my skills and years of experience in the dental field. Interview was relaxed and comfortable. I felt at home immediately. I was looking forward to hearing back from the manager.

Interview Questions

• Why would I be an asset to the company, because of my many years of experience. I have been in the field since I am 18 years old. The interview was very relaxed and comfortable.   1 Answer

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington Heights, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DentalOne Partners (Arlington Heights, IL (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Phone interviewer was so friendly and very helpful. After speaking for awhile, the interviewer suggested that I would be better qualified for another available position available. She walked me through the entire process!

Patient Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at DentalOne Partners (Aurora, CO (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

I was contacted for a phone interview first. The questions were direct and probing, which I appreciated. I was offered a face to face interview with the Office Leader and when I attended this interview, I knew from Amy Dougal's experience and demeanor that this was the office I truly wanted to work with.

Interview Questions

• If a patient had a concern about either their treatment needed or scheduling, how would I best allay their concern and be able to assist them in scheduling?   Answer Question

Patient Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntersville, NC (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DentalOne Partners (Huntersville, NC (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

I was asked the standard interview questions. Nothing out of the ordinary. Interviewed one day with office manager and one of the dentists. If you have prepared for previous interviews then this should be a breeze.

Associate Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DentalOne Partners (Plano, TX (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was great! I first spoke with my soon to be boss and then spoke with a group that I would be interacting and working with every day. They really wanted to make sure that i was a fit for the position as well as a good fit for the team. This was very important to me as I was looking for a new company that I would enjoy working for as well as being surrounded by a great team to collaborate with.

Interview Questions

• They asked me why I was leaving or wanted to leave my previous employer.   1 Answer

Associate Dentist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DentalOne Partners (Bentonville, AR (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied online when I saw a post for a position on Linked In. Emailing with someone from corporate, then a phone call interview, then a phone interview with the owner doctor, then signing a letter of intent.

Associate Dentist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DentalOne Partners (Charlotte, NC (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

I initially applied for the position online, and within 3 days I was contacted by a recruiter to further discuss the details of the position. Then I had a phone interview where some of the clinical cases that I completed at a previous position were reviewed. Finally, I had an in-person interview.

Multimedia Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DentalOne Partners (Plano, TX (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

From start to finish, the process took around two weeks. An initial call with a recruiter, a second call with my intended supervisor, and an in person interview with a majority of the marketing team. The in-person interview was a longer process, but it helped me get a feel for the team I would eventually be working on and gave the team an idea of who i was, outside of standard interview questions.

Many of these questions were skill-based (Can you edit video, can you code emails), and a lot of questions had been pre-answered by my online portfolio.

Market Planning Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DentalOne Partners (Dallas, TX (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

Applied via Indeed.com and then had one of the corporate recruiters reach out. Did an initial phone interview with recruiter. Then spoke with hiring manager 1-2 days later. After this phone interview - then was extended for an in person interview with the CMO and marketing team. This took about 1.5 hours conducted all at one time. A few days after in person interview was extended an offer contingent on background test and drug screen. Overall it was one of the best experiences I have ever had interviewing. The recruiter was there to always keep me informed each step of the way. The interview process did not drag on and in my opinion was conducted how all interviews should be.

Interview Questions

• You have a diverse career background. How do you think this has shaped who you are today and makes you a great fit for this position?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DentalOne Partners (Charlotte, NC (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by four employees from DentalOne including the HR contact and my potential boss. Since I was applying out of state all of my interviews were completed by phone. The interviews were straightforward and felt more like a conversation. Everyone was very nice and I felt comfortable throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• If you got the position what would you do in your first few weeks?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.