Cover image for Denver Public Schools

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Denver Public Schools Interview Questions

Updated 16 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 78 of over 78 interviews

In Person5%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indian Trail, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Denver Public Schools (Indian Trail, NC) in Jan 2023

Interview

It was a good experience with the school .i would try other thing also to try for It was a good experience with the school .i would try other thing also to try for

Denver Public Schools

Application

I interviewed at Denver Public Schools

Interview

The interview process included a hiring task and a chance to engage in a role play (in addition to responding to interview questions). I met with a range of people from the team and was able to ask questions.

Interview Questions
  • What are your beliefs about literacy instruction?
    1 Answer

Denver Public Schools

Application

I interviewed at Denver Public Schools

Interview

Conducted online and easy, with a set of general questions to answer. The person who interviewed was very friendly, courteous, kind, and informed me about the school district, and particularly how it strives to help children.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Denver Public Schools

Application

I interviewed at Denver Public Schools

Interview

It consisted of a performance task and a panel interview, as well as a short q&a about the task. The task was working with some quant or qual data (they let you pick). Interview was with groups, but talking with everyone on the team as some point

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Denver Public Schools

Application

I interviewed at Denver Public Schools

Interview

It was a panel interview, they had scenarios already created that were difficult to understand. @ people on the panel had their cameras off so it was just a voice in the dark.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Denver Public Schools (Denver, CO) in Jul 2021

Interview

The initial interview through Denver Public Schools was a breeze. Scheduled a 15 minute phone interview the day after submitting my resume and have interviews scheduled for specific schools later this week. In total the interview process will probably take around 2 weeks

Interview Questions
  • Can you tell us about a time that you overcame a challenge in the workplace and what you did to overcome it?

Denver Public Schools

Application

I interviewed at Denver Public Schools

Interview

Gave me a list of questions to look over prior to the interview, which was very convenient and alleviated a lot of stress. I was interviewed by a team of about 8 people in the school building who all then voted on whether or not to hire me.

Interview Questions
  • How do you use student test scores to drive your instruction

Denver Public Schools

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Denver Public Schools

Interview

The interview was taken by the Principal and subject experts and a demo class as well. Demo class in front of a class. Topic was given on the same day. Multiple Questions asked by students.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Denver Public Schools

Application

I interviewed at Denver Public Schools

Interview

There was an initial screener call with HR, a project based on the work of the role, two rounds of interviews with multiple people from DPS. Communication was clear and timely.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Denver Public Schools

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Denver Public Schools in Jan 2021

Interview

Easy .interview was straightforward questions on experience and interest Interviewer was genuinely interested to hire teacher and evaluate based on performance. Time of interview was adequate and no pressure at all.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 78 Interviews