Desert Radiology Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

Interviews at Desert Radiology

Positive75%
Negative25%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Desert Radiology

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Desert Radiology (Las Vegas, NV) in Aug 2021

Interview

The recruiter called me to discuss my previous employment and asked what I would be looking for in regards to compensation. Once she and I decided that the compensation rate was not something that we were going to be able to compromise on she stated that she would keep my application on file in case there were a position better suited for my level of experience.

Interview Questions
  • What were the duties of your previous position.
    Answer Question

Desert Radiology

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Desert Radiology

Interview

Was a two person sit in. Few questions asked. More about schedule related. Wasn’t a friendly feeling with the manager andHR staff in the room. I went to a location that was where the manager was. We where expected to float

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Desert Radiology

Application

I interviewed at Desert Radiology

Interview

Interview took approximately 30 min. I interviewed with 3 supervisors. I got called for a 2nd interview. So we will see if I’m offered the job. I really like what the company has to offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Desert Radiology

Application

I interviewed at Desert Radiology

Interview

Received an email stating that my application was being reviewed. Got a call to schedule an interview soon after. Went in and met with two managers. They asked standard questions and had me fill out a multiple page "exam" that related to the position. Few days after a job offer was extended to me over the phone. Went in to fill out paperwork. A few weeks later I started training.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed