Diaspark Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Diaspark Interview Questions

Interviews at Diaspark

3.1

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Diaspark.

Interview

I applied online and look for a company that caters resources and software solutions to different clients in US. I have been selected and contacted by the HR Manager and has been scheduled for technical screening. Asked few questions on Java/J2EE, and different frameworks. They're expecting that you also has background or able to code some front ends. I passed the interview and had been scheduled for final interview with a director.

Interview Questions

• Common java questions then about different frameworks and its concept e.g. Spring, Struts, etc.   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Diaspark (Columbia, SC (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Very fair process... People is trying to get you a job... Phone interview going through my experience and my long term goals... Even though I was out of shape in the role, they trusted me and I finally get the permanent job

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Diaspark (New York, NY (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied on Dice.com and company recruiter contacted me for initial screening. There was telephonic round for technical interview and then they asked me for in-person interview. In person interview is more about behavior.

SharePoint Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Diaspark (New York, NY (US)) in June 2011.

Interview

Basic technology questions. An architect will call and ask scenario questions on the chosen technology. If we answer 70% they will mostly hire you. Once we clear the technical round, an HR will then call and negotiate the salary. Overall experience is good. So interview process consists of one technical and one HR round.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

While negotiating initially get the best salary package, as once you join they will not revise your salary hike for 4 years.

.NET Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Diaspark (Edison, NJ (US)) in May 2010.

Interview

Interview was a short process. I had a face-to-face interview abroad. Had over 30 questions all related to .Net architecture and design patterns. Since I was conducting a .Net training for junior developers, I was pretty familiar with all the terms. No actual programming or scenario given. It was more of defining terms.

Interview Questions

• Got one question wrong (finalize vs. dispose)   1 Answer

Negotiation

Accepted their offer. They shouldered my visa and relocation expenses

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Diaspark.

Interview

It consisted of total 3 rounds which got complete in just 2 days
    So the process is easy and there are more chances to get hired if you have relevant experience.

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Diaspark (Indore) in October 2019.

Interview

Firstly HR called and discussed about the opening and understood my expectation. Than first technical round was scheduled. After clearing that, second technical round was scheduled. After clearing both the rounds, HR called and asked me to share salary slips, experience letter of last organisation. Than told me that they will share the offer. After multiple follow ups for 4 days, HR told that my profile is exceptional but they cannot offer me my current salary as well as it’s too much, if I wish to join below my current salary than they will release the offer. They just wasted my time. Second technical round was around 2 hours. Will not recommend to anyone.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Diaspark (Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh) in October 2019.

Interview

Process had four rounds. Aptitude Test,Coding Test, HR Interview and technical interview.
    Aptitude was easy but coding questions were tough though. Technical interview was conducted online on skype. The Process took more than 2 weeks.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Diaspark in June 2019.

Interview

There were 3 rounds as informed by the interviewer .
    Online Test (Aptitude + Programming + English )
    Technical Interview
    Hr Interview .
    After this i was told that i have qualified the technical round , and have to attend the HR round , i was asked to come at 12 pm and the Hr interview was then scheduled to start at 3 30 pm . At 3 30 pm i was asked to wait as hr will contact me , then after waiting for around 30 mins i asked my teacher to enquire , after which he was told that my profile is on hold . This whole process was done on skype .No one even thinks about the importance of time .

Interview Questions

• They asked me about JS and some basics of loops in starting , then some data structures question   1 Answer

Softwere Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Diaspark.

Interview

five round in all were taken
    first was written,second gd, then 2 technical rounds,then hr
    witten was taken in pool ,then gd in grps of 10 anf tr and hr one on one

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.