Diebold Nixdorf Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 251 of over 251 interviews

Recruitment Agency13%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Diebold Nixdorf

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Diebold Nixdorf

Interview

Manager round and technical round the HR round.three round in interview process in diebolod Nixdorf India private limited.with refference only fill application form then get call for telephonic interview done by hr.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your self and basic questions on atm related questions
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in North Canton, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Diebold Nixdorf (North Canton, OH) in Jan 2022

Interview

Zoom interview, casual, good questions. 1 hour long. Need to be prepared, speak clearly. It was an internal move so I knew about the company already. I came with questions and was ready to talk about salary.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Diebold Nixdorf

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Diebold Nixdorf in Nov 2021

Interview

Me contactaron por linkedin ofreciendome una vacante, me pidieron mis horarios para agendar una entrevista, di mi horario y mi correo, se quedó de enviar una invitación y nunca me la enviaron, ni avisaron algo al respecto.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Canton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Diebold Nixdorf (North Canton, OH) in Oct 2021

Interview

Applied online for the Firmware Engineer position, after a couple weeks was contacted by a Recruiter who set up an hour long interview with the team I would be working with. A week or so after the interview I was told that they decided to no longer hire for the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Diebold Nixdorf

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Diebold Nixdorf

Interview

Es war sehr einfach und sehr schnell. Eine Woche nach meiner Bewerbung wurde ich zu einem Vorstellungsgespräch eingeladen. Zwei Wochen nach dem Vorstellungsgespräch rief man mich an, um mir mitzuteilen, dass ich die Stelle bekommen habe.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Diebold Nixdorf

Application

I interviewed at Diebold Nixdorf

Interview

They contacted me on LinkedIn asking for an interview. We talked on the phone. They described the role in accurate detail. They asked me my qualifications. I explained and talked about my experience level. They were quite polite.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Diebold Nixdorf

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Diebold Nixdorf

Interview

Me enviaram um desafio técnico como primeira fase, propus o meu utilizando Python. Em seguida, tive uma conversa com o pessoal da área técnica e por fim uma conversa com o RH.

Interview Questions
  • Possui experiência com Behave (Python)? Possui experiência com automação de testes? Possui conhecimento em técnicas de TDD e BDD?

Diebold Nixdorf

Application

I interviewed at Diebold Nixdorf

Interview

It was good and took more than 3 weeks and never heard about the result But the interview process is good , but should keep the candidate posted about the final result.

Interview Questions
  • It was more on the work and responsibilities handled . Also it depend on the interview panel

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Diebold Nixdorf (São Paulo, São Paulo) in Aug 2021

Interview

ligação...ai perguntam se teve alguma experiência, se sim, o que fazia.. entrevista com o gestor da área.. perguntas sobre você.. e se você tinha uma pergunta para eles.. ligação da aprovação final.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Diebold Nixdorf

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Diebold Nixdorf in Aug 2021

Interview

First Round is regarding knowing info about your project and Second round is technical , interviewer is so rude ,not having in mood of listing answer . . . .

Interview Questions
  • While Explaining you are answer ,he is not in understanding mode , looks like insulting you
Viewing 1 - 10 of 251 Interviews