Interviews at DigiCaptions India
Interviews for Top Jobs at DigiCaptions India
- QC Engineer (12)
- English Editor (4)
- Quality Control (3)
- Account Coordinator (2)
- Editor (2)
- Client Lead (2)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Senior Editor (1)
- Subtitling (1)
- Trainee Engineer (1)
- Tech Services Specialist (1)
- QA/QC (1)
- Artist (1)
- Quality Control Engineer (1)
- Translation Coordinator (1)
- Senior Executive Human Resources (1)
- Freelancer (1)
- QC Post (1)
- Senior Human Resources Executive (1)
- Quality (1)
- Stereo Compositor (1)
- Q C Specialist (1)
- QA Engineer (1)
- Quality Analyst (1)
- QA (1)
- Testing (1)
- QC/QA Subtitles (1)
- Manual Tester (1)
- Manual Test Engineer (1)
- Asset Specialist (1)
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Most Difficult
I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DigiCaptions India (India)
expected salary not asked hr policy not gud unhealthy culture not dedicated to employee no dress code not ask abt old company expected salary not asked hr policy not gud unhealthy culture not dedicated to employee no dress code not ask abt old company
- expected salary not asked hr policy not gud unhealthy culture not dedicated to employee no dress code not ask abt old company
I interviewed at DigiCaptions India (India)
Aptitude test then Managerial round and HR round. Aptitude question are related to media industry. They will show u video and u will have to test it. That would be for an hour.
- About testing
I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DigiCaptions India (Bangalore)
Interviews are quite easy if you have good written & verbal skills (English) & are confident it won't be too difficult. One or two written round followed by face to face interview.
- Why do you want to join us?
I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DigiCaptions India (Bangalore) in Apr 2018
They conduct the written test and after completion of this test they ask everyone to leave for the day and they told that they mailed the results but I don't any mail regarding to this
- simple question based on general situation based and grammar based and sentence correction type questions
I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DigiCaptions India (India) in Nov 2017
1st round:written 2nd round: audio video Testing 3 Rd round: technical f2f 4 th round: HR First round : written test(10 questions from media based and 20 English grammar ) like they ll ask the questions what is out of sync, what is letterbox related to media,list of av instruments, do u knw HD channels and list of the HD channels as well, what is SD,HD,3D dimensions and how can u convert mp3 to mp4 videos and can u see the video after the conversion Letterboxing is the practice of transferring film shot in a widescreen aspect ratio to standard-width video formats while preserving the film's original aspect ratio. Second round: audio video round where they took u to lab and tel to test the video clip (3 video clips) u have test the bug nd write in the sheet given Third round : general discussion and some testing concepts may be priority severity test case for pen,and bug report writing and academic project if they wish to ask Final round : general discussion with HR abt salary,shifts,work procedure thts all
- same as mentioned
I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at DigiCaptions India (Bangalore) in Jan 2017
It was a good Experience till completion of two rounds, that is written and AV round but after those rounds one mad Manger i don't know his bloody name he even don't know how take an interview he doesn't even respect the candidate who came for the interview because of these kind of people the name of whole organaisation is going in vain. i wonder how are the emloyees under him are surviving it was an Extremely Bad experience for me, i think he is from the Rejection panel of that company.
- initially there will be no aptitude, people who struggle with aptitude don't worry, but you need to be Excellent with your writing skill in English. think its a facebook post and write that down which ever the topic they ask to write. and there were some multimedia related questions too.. like HDMI(High Definition Multimedia Interface), Out of sync, what do you think about 3D technology?, your recently watched 3D movie etc. and secondly there were 3 videos youll have to find bugs, just deeply concentrate every second of the video and you'll crack the round. videos were one from mowgli(Animated) two and three from some english movies . duration was 8min, 8min, 12min. And third round is manager round, this is the most worst interview you will ever experience if the same person comes for you too otherwise i don't know about other managers. that was my last round and final would be HR round. hope you get a better manager in manager round so that it would be helpful. it totally depends on this round.
I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at DigiCaptions India (Pune) in Feb 2017
1.First written Test writing an essay to check English. 2.The second test of finding errors and differences in given paragraphs. 3.Formal HR interview. 4.Last Technical+ Hr interview. I got rejected in last round.But after 20 to 25 days I got call back from HR but I was not ready to join because the job profile was for non-technical work.
- 1.Why are you interested to join us though we do not work in IT?
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DigiCaptions India (Bangalore) in Jan 2017
hi all i gave interview at digicaption in jan-2017. 1st round-written test including multimedia and essay writing. the questions are bit easy and tricky. we should have some knoweldge in multimedia. it is best suited for EC students.
- in written 10 questions related to multimedia.. in essay writing 1.about ur dream job,2.hollywood movie,3.2D or 3D movie
I applied through other source. I interviewed at DigiCaptions India (Pune) in Jan 2017
the interview process is quite simple. 1.aptitude. 2.group discussion 3.technical round 4.HR round. the technical round is not that much difficlult and question asked related to software is simple and basic. the aptitude was full of elctronics questions.if u are and entc engineer this company will be best to work with.The mcqs was related to digital electronics.i.e audio and video mainly
- they asked mee in aptitude as essay writing and the question was related to digital communication
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DigiCaptions India (Bangalore) in Jan 2017
They do not really know how to take an interview.They make the candidates wait for more than an hour and then ask irrelevant questions like " When were you married?', 'When are you planning to have kids?", " Why didn't you have kids till now?" etc . They hardly asked anything relevant to Human Resources
- Do you plan to have kids in next 1 year?