DigiCaptions India Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at DigiCaptions India

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DigiCaptions India (Bengaluru) in October 2013.

Interview

First Round Written Test.
    Second Round Face to Face.
    Third Round HR.
    Then Documentation Submission.
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 99

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DigiCaptions India in September 2016.

Interview

Two technical interviews and HR round. First technical round conducted was Skype video call and second technical interview conducted face to face including technical architect and managers. Final round telephonic HR discussion.

Interview Questions

• Azure, Deployment, Web API and integration, MVC and jquery   Answer Question

Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at DigiCaptions India (Pune) in January 2017.

Interview

the interview process is quite simple.
    1.aptitude.
    2.group discussion
    3.technical round
    4.HR round.
    the technical round is not that much difficlult and question asked related to software is simple and basic.
    the aptitude was full of elctronics questions.if u are and entc engineer this company will be best to work with.The mcqs was related to digital electronics.i.e audio and video mainly

Interview Questions

• they asked mee in aptitude as essay writing and the question was related to digital communication   Answer Question

Testing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DigiCaptions India (Bengaluru) in July 2016.

Interview

1st round will be written with few questions and one essay writing,You will get three topics to choose,have to write approax 15 lines,AV Testing is quiet difficult crack and very important round as well,they wil give you 3 video clips to rectify the errors in that,

Interview Questions

• Hollywood production name's,Video aspect ratios,Video formats,DVD region's,   Answer Question

ALT Interview

Interview

wasted 3 full days just for 3 rounds of interview of 30 minutes each. No punctuality. Reminded me of visiting govt.office for some work.
    No official communication through email.
    The landline no. which they contacted you could not be called back .You have to ask the security guard to call some HR .

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DigiCaptions India (Bengaluru) in November 2015.

Interview

Written test - Basic vocabulary skills, scenario tests, email drafting, Face to face interview with the manager, Video conference interview with the people at onshore and finally the HR interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations possible

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DigiCaptions India (Bengaluru) in May 2016.

Interview

firstly essay on one topic and email writing
    then after a week it was face to face interview with manager (cleared this round)
    f2f interview with director
    its already 3 weeks and waiting for their response

Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DigiCaptions India (Bengaluru).

Interview

Written,
    practical,
    HR,
    Manger round
    Not too hard. A few English grammar and a little work on their software. But one should have a plan to fall back on 'cause they take a month to confirm and recruit. They even make you wait in the reception for hours after hours. However, if its past lunch time thay they made you wait, they provide lunch too... Overall, good experience at the interview.

Editor Interview

Interview

The interview was basically a 4 round written test. Questions varied from movie trivia to general knowledge while another set of questions required you to spot the number of errors between 2 similar sentences. Finally, other questions were about essay writing and also writing multiple emails to translators depending on the situation i.e. non-completion of the assignment after the deadline has passed etc.

Interview Questions

• Finding the number of errors between Spanish,French sentences was an unexpected question.   Answer Question

I was told it was for a permanent position even after repeatedly inquiring about it. Unfortunately, they changed their tune after a few days and said there aren't any openings in the company but they would like to have me as an internal freelancer.

QA/QC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DigiCaptions India (Pune) in May 2016.

Interview

There were 2 openings QA/QC and tech services.
    Round one was simple essay writing 20 mins were given to us.Topics were favorite Hollywood movie,why?,Your Dream Job, 2D vs 3D tech difference,If you want to make a movie on your favorite novel and cast an actor who will you hire?why?

2nd round was simple -10 questions were given
    1)What is dolby digital,sign
    2)SD,HD,#D define
    3)NTSC, PAL
    4)What is Region coding of disc?
    5)What is HDMI?
    6)15 fps vs 30 fps which is smoother?
    7)AV tools

7)color deformity
    8)Blurring of picture
    9)vibration of whole picture
    etc.
    Tip here is don't waste time on any one video.
    1 hr was given + Extra 5 min.

After these they said our team that they will call us if got selected.
    Hope this is helpful!!!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.