Digitise IT Interview Questions

Updated 16 May 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

3.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Digitise IT

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Digitise IT (Pune)

Interview

The interview process varies from positions to positions. Generally the interview process involves a written technical test followed by face to face technical interview. The final round is conducted by the Human Resources personal after which the selected candidate is made the offer.The selected candidates also have to go through background verification checks before they join the organisation.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to join our organisation? How will you handle stressful situations?
    Answer Question

Application

Interview

Generally the interview process consist of a written technical test(which sometimes also includes a test of basic English language) followed by a face to face technical interview conducted by head of department(HOD). The final round is conducted by human resources(HR) where the final salary negotiation takes place before making an offer to the candidate.

Interview Questions
  • Where you work at present? What is your current designation? Why do you want to join our company?

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

1h

a

Senior Test Engineer

Day 6 in hospital I am working in Bangalore. recently I fell sick and got hospitalised, i have friends here but you know you need somebody to stay beside you 24/7 during these times. I have been feeling very lonely and empty in the hospital despite of having all the facilities. Sometimes we don’t realise what we are trading off against building a career. I wish I could be closer to my family

3 Comments

Tech India

158.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Digitise IT~1260047
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Digitise IT (Pune) in Jan 2015

Interview

You can apply from their website and you will be able to give interview based on the schedule. There is 2 round of interview you have to give, one is technical and another is HR round. You have to give technical interview 1st based on that you will be able to get qualified for next round.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Digitise IT (Pune) in Dec 2012

Interview

Interview process varies from position to position in the company. For technical staff the interview process consist of a technical test (written) followed by technical and HR round of interviews. For non technical staff interview consists face to face interviews with HODs and HR

Interview Questions
  • Q. What kind of value addition will you do to our organization
RSS Feed</>Embed