DocOn Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

DocOn Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at DocOn Technologies

3.1

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DocOn Technologies.

Interview

It's good simply. But the interview is of 4 rounds.
    Finally, the interview is good. Asked completely about me and tested my knowledge towards the work.

Interview Questions

• General interaction and previous work experience discussion. Explained about the previous company and work.   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Meerut

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at DocOn Technologies (Meerut) in September 2019.

Interview

Telephonically 4 rounds average not so hard interview they ask why you want to join docon?

Then I said review for this company on net is positive and also company is offering a good package that why I want to join company thankyou

Interview Questions

• Why you want to join docon?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at DocOn Technologies (Bengaluru) in September 2019.

Interview

1. Telephonic screening round with CTO. Discussion about current project
    2. F2F. Problem Solving. Given an inorder traverasal array of tree. How many type of InOrder traversals can constructed from the Array ( Recursion/DP)
    3. LLD round. Design Red bus Search. Table schema and query to search buses
    4. HLD round. Design an API that always shows Top 10 sold products for a given category in the last week. Should be accurate to 1 hr.
    5. HR round on general

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DocOn Technologies (New Delhi) in July 2018.

Interview

I got to know this job from LinkedIn where company's founder had posted JD. Later he connected me to the HR and got the process started after a week.

As I was in Delhi so full process was done on telephone and live coding platform.

First round:
    I was given Hackerearth test link to solve 3 coding problems in 2 hours. I chose Python and did all three in around 1.5 hour. Problems were based on String Manipulation , Tree data structure
     and Logical thinking.

Second round:
    It was a telephonic round was taken by senior software engineer.
    Various questions were asked on Python, Django, Docker and mostly on MongoDB.
    A problem in MongoDB was given to design database schema and to fetch data using queries in minimum possible time.

Third round:
    It was a live coding round where I was connected with founding engineer of the company on phone and we were sharing a live screen.
    4-5 problems were asked in this round to write the code and explain concept/logic behind that.
    Problems on Tree data structure, Python Decorators Generators, Logical probability based question like these.

Fourth round:
    It was also in the same fashion and CTO took this round, asked a algorithmic question to explain and write code and later asked about the whereabouts, career goals and like things.

Interview Questions

• You are given a function which returns value between 1-6 on 1/6 probability.
      Need to create a function which returns between 1-12 on 1/12 probability.   1 Answer

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DocOn Technologies (Bengaluru) in June 2018.

Interview

four rounds: telephonic discussion, coding assignment, tech and algorithm round, final round with co-founder. telephonic discussion to get some idea about your tech knowledge and introduction. then assignment was given in angular 2+ to create a small component. It was assessed sensibly. Questions were asked from the assignment also. then, in tech round, basic questions from javascript and angular 5 were asked. then co-founder took the final round. he asked algorithm questions, product development/design questions and he also checked the cultural fit. Prepare your javascript very well. questions will be asked to know whether you really understand javascript properly. brush up the concepts in angular till version 5 atleast. You are done.

Interview Questions

• All javascript interview questions which you can prepare online. there are many websites(thatjsdude, javascriptinfo, geeksforgeeks, leetcode, ) Try to understand the concepts like why, where, how it is used and where not to use.   Answer Question

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DocOn Technologies (Bengaluru) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied through Linkedin and contacted HR directly over the opening. I was called by the HR in a day and CV and basic HR screening was made. Then followed 3 hours test on Hackerearth consisting of 10 MCQs and 3 Data Structures based coding questions. Later, next round was corely focused on fundamentals of frontend web development with questions on javascript, CSS, how angular works, HTTP principles, etc. After clearing that, next round was on Data Structures and to judge problem solving. Level was good, judged how good your basics and how well you formulate the problem. Last round was the HR round.

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DocOn Technologies (Bengaluru) in February 2018.

Interview

swift, on point !! the questions and the process was very enriching! the team and interviewers were helpful and make my process very smooth! apart from that the HR team helped with my stay and travel plans also

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.