Dorney Park Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Dorney Park Interview Questions

Interviews at Dorney Park

1.5

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dorney Park.

Interview

It was an easy group interview. A few of us who applied for similar positions (games and merchandise) were all in one interview. We all introduced ourselves, answered a few questions, and did some group activities.

Interview Questions

• If you were stranded on an island, what three things would you want to have with you?   Answer Question

Food Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dorney Park in May 2019.

Interview

groupd interview low pressure and very fun and relaxed. more like group activites and ice breakers very unique. large group of 8 or 10 bulding puzzle and solving customer service questions

Game Advisor Interview

Interview

applied online got a email a couple days later for picking a job interview date they responded very quickly when I need to change the date I am a minor looking for a summer job

Deep Water Lifeguard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dorney Park (Allentown, PA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Group Interview, did some team activities, made sure you can work with other people. Wasn't long or particularly difficult. Did have to have a resume. Once being hired would have to complete first aid and lifeguard training.

Interview Questions

• What is a time you have struggled to get along with someone, what did you do?   Answer Question

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dorney Park (Allentown, PA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Group interview where we built with blocks and see if you work well together. you get the job or you don't and find out right after they watch you build with blocks.

Lifeguard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dorney Park (Allentown, PA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Had individual and group interview, mostly just disussion. Group interview was kept light with some scenario role play and other light hearted games. Everyone worked hard to make those interviewing feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Why I want to work for Dorney Park   1 Answer

Costumed Character Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dorney Park.

Interview

It was a short one on one interview with a few general questions about previous work experience, why I wanted to work there, and why I wanted that particular job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want this position?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dorney Park (Allentown, PA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview process and it involved us getting fully engaged in team work projects. We were also to say a small blurb about ourselves and pick a character that we can relate to

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have that you can offer our company?   2 Answers

Lifeguard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dorney Park (Allentown, PA (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

It was really strange... it was a group interview they made us play with stuffed animals and building blocks. It was really awkward as i was the only who seemed interested in actually working and talking to the other people in the room. I would have much rather preferred a 1:1 interview.

Ride Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dorney Park (Allentown, PA (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

I was called for a phone interview then a in person interview got the job the same day. The wuestions weren't hard just be pleasant and show that your willing to work

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?
      Describe yourself?
      Whats your weakness and strengths?
      How would you handle a customer that was yelling at you?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.