Draeger's Market Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Draeger's Market

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Draeger's Market

Grocery Interview

Anonymous Employee in Menlo Park, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Draeger's Market (Menlo Park, CA (US)).

Interview

I was hired at the age of 15 to be a courtesy clerk- a fancy term for bagger. After 6 years of part time bagging, I was FINALLY promoted to checker. Once promoted, I was promptly transferred to the store which needed me most. I was required to pass a drug test and join the Union. The drug test wasn't a big deal, but the Union saps a lot of money from my check. To become a full time employee I was required to put in 4,500 hours of work.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest downfall?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation because the Union dictates the rules for the employer to follow.

Kitchen Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Draeger's Market (San Mateo, CA (US)).

Interview

First phone interview, Second,scheduled interview with Program Director & Culinary Organizer & Administrative Assistant. What is my background and experiences? The two ladies did all the talking not much of an interview. Then I was asked to come in and shadow for 7 hours a private event. No paid! I help organize and clean up throughout class.
    The they send email 2 days later saying they are still conducting interviews before making final decision.

Loss Prevention Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Draeger's Market (San Mateo, CA (US)) in February 2010.

Interview

Application online and interview; background

Interview Questions

• Experience in the field I thought lacking should be more than a year.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None base salary

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.