Drake & Scull Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.8

Sort:

Site Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Drake & Scull (Mumbai) in November 2014.

Interview

i was interviewed by Mr.mohamed zubair and got offer letter around one month last nov 2014.but till now no progress and communication.Toatlly 34 canditates have been selected and 6 of them got visa...remaing under hold...

Interview Questions

• asked about my previous experience   1 Answer

Site Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Drake & Scull (Mumbai) in March 2017.

Interview

written test,face to face,group discussion
    and then they selected by percentages of marks.
    Good atmosphere to attend an interview and also good experience
    they ask lot of questions related to field
    they asking about drawing?
    and i answered It is a graphical representation of a real thing to define and specify the shape and size of a particular object by means of lines.

Interview Questions

• about HVAC,plumbing,
       What are the precautions to be taken to avoid fire ?

1) The buckets along with sand should be placed inside the workshop.
      2) Switches and other electrical parts must be made of fireproof material.
      3) Carbon dioxide gas should be place at required points in special containers.
      4) Fire extinguishers of suitable type should be placed at accessible places.   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Drake & Scull (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in June 2011.

Interview

Received an email stating they would like to schedule an interview with me. I first had a phone interview with one of the founders and he asked me about my background, Type of projects and what I was looking for. Also described the different types of hires they were looking to make.

Next I had an interview with the General Manager and he asked me several similar questions. Also asked me about my comfortability writing and dealing with people, Traveling.

Was told they would get back to me in the next week, but have yet to hear from them. Sent an email just to touch base and got response to make another interview with General HR manger, Also asked me about my comfortability writing and dealing with people, Traveling.

was told they would get back to me in this week, and I am still waiting......

Interview Questions

• You don't have the experience that we want, why we should hire you not another one with the experience?   Answer Question

Senior Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Doha (Qatar)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Drake & Scull (Doha (Qatar)) in June 2009.

Interview

They have no professional way of interviews. Sometimes, they don't even have an interview for some people, especially people with high level connections.

Project Controls Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Drake & Scull (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruitment officer who booked the interview date and he sent me the confirmation email in the spot. Then I was interviewed by the project controls manager and the cost manager. The interview was pretty good and I felt comfortable, interviewer were friendly and very professional. However my application wasn't proceeded.

Interview Questions

• Ask you about your daily tasks and some technical question. It' s easy in general.   Answer Question

Cost Control Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Drake & Scull (Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)) in December 2012.

Interview

The COO called me for interview & I show my interest .
    They arranged for the face to face interview later .
    The interviewer was the previous Cost Control manager who is trying to leave the company & hire me instead .

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.