Duck Creek Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Duck Creek Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at Duck Creek Technologies

2.6

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Duck Creek Technologies (Newark, NJ (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I applied online for a position in NJ and received a response from HR a few days later via email for an initial phone screen; which was actually rescheduled 3 times. The first time the HR rep missed our meeting, then the second time this person was overbooked. When we finally talked there was no rapport at all and read questions from a script. Unfortunately, I could not showcase my skills and experience effectively since I was so turned off. Terrible interviewer.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Duck Creek Technologies.

Interview

The HR was late and she asked the questions that I've already included in the application and told me that I was unqualified. You can tell me that in email instead of rescheduling over and over for a 2 mins call.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Duck Creek Technologies (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

Went in for two meetings: one was a preliminary meeting while the other was to meet the team for compatibility. The second meeting was more informal and was there so I was able to know what exactly what I would be doing.

Interview Questions

• What is your preferred research method?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Duck Creek Technologies in April 2019.

Interview

They emailed to set phone interview. They called on time. The questions was general and easy with very clear communication. The they start with whet they do as company and what they expected from employee.

Human Resources Interview

Interview

Recruiter reached out soon after I applied. We had one Recruiting phone screen and then an onsite interview. I met with a wide range people, got to know a lot about the company and culture.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Duck Creek Technologies (New York, NY (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Interview process was very smooth and interviewer was very great and knowledgeable. There were 3 rounds.
    1. Aptitude
    2. Technical Round
    3. HR technical round(where I got rejected)
    It's great company to work with. I wish I could be selected.

Full Stack Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Duck Creek Technologies (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Position was for a full-stack developer with release management duties. I had the initial phone screen with HR, onsite interview with hiring manager and peers (as a group), and additional suggested phone call (more of a casual conversation) with another Engineering team lead in a different office to get a sense of culture and processes. Total time from applying to receiving a decision was 1 month.

Interview Questions

• Should branches be long- or short-lived? How often should they be merged?   Answer Question
    • When would you cut a release branch? Would you merge it back into trunk/master?   Answer Question
    • Do you have experience with Jenkins or other CI tools?   Answer Question
    • How would you troubleshoot a broken build, or an unexpected artifact?   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Duck Creek Technologies in August 2018.

Interview

Got contacted by HR to schedule an initial interview. Took a week for the HR to reply to me. Then the HR didn't reach out during the time for the first call, rescheduled one week later, and didn't show up again.

After missing two scheduled timeslots in a row, the HR didn't even email me to express the interest to reschedule, which means either their HR is not professional or they simply don't want to hire interns. No respect is shown to applicants. Would never apply again.

Base Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bolivar, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Duck Creek Technologies (Bolivar, MO (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

1 interview with Recruiter, 1 phone interview with Hiring manager, 1 in-person interview with Hiring manager, total time took 3 weeks or so. Process was easy and recruiter updated me often.

Interview Questions

• basic personality questions, how have you dealt with difficult clients   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Duck Creek Technologies in March 2018.

Interview

They did a very quick phone screen with very minimal screening, followed by in person interviews afterwards. They say they try to reach out to applicants with a week or so of applying.

After the in-person interviews I was ghosted. I reached out for updates and received zero response until some weeks later when I got a canned email. For such a small team doing the hiring, and with goals of reaching out to applicants within a week, perhaps Duck Creek should think a bit more about the people who invest their personal time and come into DC’s office at their request. It’s simply bad form.

Interview Questions

Duck Creek Technologies Response

26 Jun 2018 – Chief Marketing Officer

I am really sorry you had this experience. We are growing quickly - but it appears in this case we let that interfere with the common courtesy and professionalism you should expect. I apologize for this experience. If you have any other feedback please reach out to me at scott.a.fitzgerald@duckcreek.com

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.