Duke Energy Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Duke Energy Interview Questions

Interviews at Duke Energy

2.8

Interview

Definitely more of a behavioral interview. They ask various questions on how you dealt with certain situations. They also ask questions regarding your resume and who/how certain organizations are led.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a situation where a teammate or co-worker did not put in the same or right amount of effort.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Traditional interview style and questions. Behavior and work experience questions. HR friendly and helpful. Clear on what they were looking for in experience and culture. Quick to respond regarding next steps, benefits and how to be successful in their organization.

NOC Analyst Interview

Interview

15 minute interview with the recruiter and a 1 hour interview with a panel of 4. The recruiter called less than an hour after leaving the interview with an offer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Phonebibtefview followed by in person and then background check and job offer. You went through several steps before an offer was made. It was lengthy but very thorough to make sure the right candidate was chosen. They walked you through each step in the process and everyone was very nice. There is an assessment so be prepared to answer. One two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven twelve thirteen fourteen fifteen sixteen seventeen eighteen.

ENGINEER-1 Interview

Interview

The process was very corporate. The questions had no substance and really had nothing to do with the job. Look up top five interview questions and you will be asked all of them.

SCADADuke Interview

Interview

It was pretty easy, the questions weren't too bad, it ended up being very conversational. She liked that I emphasized being a woman in STEM and wanted to know details about my positions listed on my resume. The internship ended up being cancelled.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you faced a problem and how did you solve it   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I interviewed at Duke Energy in September 2020.

Interview

First was a Phone interview, and an online quiz. The interviewer was courteous and told me it was contract to hire and set up the online quiz.
    I passed them all and then was the last round of video interview. Hiring director and developers were all courteous. There was a another interviewer who is a middle manager spent time bragging that he was the 2nd data scientist. This individual also lacked courtesy and was bringing up things that were not required as per the job description. Naturally concerned me about working there due to this individual.

Interview Questions

• Machine learning questions and programming questions.   1 Answer

Communications Consultant Interview

Interview

Recruiting coordinator arranged 20 minute phone interview with the hiring manager, who provided more details about the position and business unit and asked questions about background, skill set, why I was interested in the role.

Nuclear Instrumentation Electrical Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Duke Energy (Charlotte, NC (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

The interview was very formal, they asked me a lot of personality questions as well as technical questions. I was really impressed at how they followed the interview protocol to the T..

Interview Questions

• Name a situation when someone you were working with wasn’t holding their weight   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Duke Energy (Charlotte, NC (US)).

Interview

It was one interview with my eventual manager and it was mostly behavioral questions. Then they moved on to some specific experiences on my resume, particular AWS. We also chatted about a different team than the one I actually interviewed for because it fit my experience better so that was really nice.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.