E2logy Software Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at E2logy Software Solutions

2.9

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at E2logy Software Solutions (New Delhi).

Interview

Interview call was over WHATSAPP
    - Time was 10 and got connected with concern team at 11.15
    - Took practical of 3 hours
    - Oral after practical checking
    - management round
    - Got confirmation from HR over WHATSAPP

Asked questions about MVVM and OOPS but I belive interviewers are not strong enough to answer them all . Practical was long and they want it to done it withing 1 hr .

Asked some questions of reach native also they want you to work on react native iot mvvm all technologies
    Wasted almost 5 hrs in prcoess

Advice : Be late on interview because interview will start after 1 hour

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at E2logy Software Solutions (Ahmedabad) in September 2019.

Interview

I have 3+ year experience in android
    1st : Telephonic Technical Round (80% done)
    2st: Practical Round (100% done)
    Note : Practical round complete in 45 Min only

but no any reply from company. waste time. waste money.
    travel 9 hour.

Interview Questions

• Q.1 : Deeply OOPS concept
      Q.2 : Fragment add() and Replace()
      Q.3 : Basic Sqlite
      Q.4 : String vs StringBuffer
      Q.5 : Intent Service vs Service
      Q.6 : Activity life cycle

Practical : Api call and filter dynamically recyclerview (selection by spinner)   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

They sending me for a interview call letter I reached on time after wait a hour they told nobody is available for today you come on another day.

I reached over there after 3 hours journey.

PHP Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at E2logy Software Solutions (Ahmedabad) in September 2017.

Interview

I have interviewed in September-2017. There were two rounds, first one was a simple interview. He had fired few basic and moderate level questions from PHP and database, that was an easy round for me.
    After that in the second round, they had assigned a task in which I had to develop a web page using PHP/MySql, HTML, and Ajax.

Interview Questions

• Simply the second round was surprise test for me, I was not aware about that.   Answer Question

SEO Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at E2logy Software Solutions.

Interview

In the very beginning there will be general talk with the HR and then System Quiz test for technical & logical reasoning and then face to face Director Round in the final

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at E2logy Software Solutions (Ahmedabad) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied offcampus,The process was too long. Very first there was the online test which was consist of 2 paper (1st paper: 60 question of basics of c language & 2nd paper: 28 question of aptitude+logical+verbal) Each paper consist of one hour.
    After then result will anounce & for shorlisted candidate there will be a basic oppps interview.
    After clearing technical interview you will have the practical Exam of 2 hours for field you are applying.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

just be confident

PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at E2logy Software Solutions (Ahmedabad) in October 2015.

Interview

I have applied online and I got a call next day. They almost finish 3 rounds on one day but for me 2 rounds were done on one day and other two after weekend.
    Process is simple and really quick I must say.

1. Face to face technical interview round
    2. Technical test - duration 1.5 hrs (flexible)
    3. PL round
    4. Final Skype / one on one interview with CEO

Interview Questions

• Review your past projects
      Basic PHP functions
      Basic SQL Queries
      OOPS Concepts
      Basic algo of famous questions like - fibonacci, factorial, max, sort etc.   1 Answer

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at E2logy Software Solutions (Ahmedabad) in September 2015.

Interview

2 rounds, one with developer.
    One with CEO.
    Asked Personal Info, Algorithm Concepts, PHP Language Concepts, Bad interviewer Attitude and unprofessional behavior. Fumbled on basic information about Time and Space Complexity. When I humbly argued about the possible answers, received hostile comments and was asked convoluted questions.

Interview Questions

• 1. Simple Array and Complexity Optimization
      2. Basic PHP, MySQL, AJAX, jQuery and Javascript
      3. Personal Info   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at E2logy Software Solutions (Ahmedabad) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview process takes 20-25 days to complete .
    process slow but my review is positive .
    in short professional and dedicated interview .
    last HR round is also very comfortable .
    salary provide as per industry standard .

Marketing & Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at E2logy Software Solutions (Noida) in May 2014.

Interview

Written Test / Apptitude after you pass this test you will be called for the next round of interview that is Interview with Manager when manager clears you for the possition you will be called for Hr round.

Interview Questions

• How do you overcome buyer objections? How do you handle price objections? Explain with examples.   Answer Question

Negotiation

My negotiation phase was overall average. You should be able to justify your skills.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.