EMIS Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

EMIS Group Interview Questions

Interviews at EMIS Group

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EMIS Group.

Interview

Online test -> 2 Technical Interview-> HR Interview
    Excellent interview process very accommodating staff who were very polite. The interviewers had great depth I knowledge regarding there organisation, it felt more like a conversation rather than a interview, there were a few funny stories and jokes shared between us. They got back to me the next day via the phone and followed up via email to confirm everything we discussed and agreed

Full Stack Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at EMIS Group (New York, NY (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

They have conducted 4 rounds.online test,Technical , Technical Manager and followed by HR. I got good experience with technical manager and technical interviewer. They have asked most of the questions related to real time and how will we use it.

Interview Questions

• They have asked from the resume.WAP to print * in equilateral format   Answer Question

Senior Dot Net Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EMIS Group (New Delhi) in February 2020.

Interview

Candidates with experience below 5 years will have an online MCQ test. The test will have questions on ASP .NET, ASP .NET MVC, Web API,
    WCF & C#. Once you clear the first round, you'll have a F2F technical Interview with couple of Senior Associates. Once you clear that, you'll have a Technical Managerial Round. Out of the three, I found Managerial Round to be the most difficult as they stress upon the overall architecture of the application. Post managerial round, you'll have HR round. The interview panel were very kind and the interview was completed without much waiting time.

HR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EMIS Group (Leeds, England (UK)).

Interview

The interview process was smooth throughout, I had regular contact with Recruitment throughout the process, my expected salary was offered meaning I didn't have to start negotiating. Once offered I had regular contact with EMIS. The background checks were a little clunky but we got there in the end.

Interview Questions

• The interview was largely around personality fit.   1 Answer

Office Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watford, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EMIS Group (Watford, East of England, England (UK)).

Interview

I was contacted by one of the company’s talent resources. I had to complete a series of tests on a laptop computer which I had approximately about 45 mins to complete. Followed by interview questions by two members of staff.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer

15 Apr 2019 – Group HR Director

Thank you for posting your thoughts about the EMIS recruitment process. Whilst you have said it was a negative experience you don't say why. If you want to get in touch and provide me with any details to follow up let me know

Jacqui Summons, Group HR Director, EMIS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EMIS Group in January 2019.

Interview

Initial telephone interview for about 30 mins followed by online test. Face to face interview followed and a further written test. Whole process was efficient and thorough. Managed very well by HR rep who managed to make the whole process feel personal and also welcoming.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a situation where a developer refuses to accept that an issue raised was a genuine system bug ? (set of multi choice questions in written test)   Answer Question

Technical Author Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bolton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EMIS Group (Bolton, England (UK)) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview process was quite informal with two people interviewing me. They asked a lot of questions about my CV and then asked how to relate some of my experiences to the principles of the company. The interview was good and the interviewers knowledgeable and friendly.

Senior BI Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rawdon, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EMIS Group (Rawdon, England (UK)) in June 2018.

Interview

The interview process was divided into 3 stages. First stage was 2 calls with the recruiter via the phone, this was followed by a further 1:1 telephone interview with the head of development. This was followed up by a group interview with the head of architecture and a solutions architect.

Interview Questions

• Required to complete an exercise brief using an example data set and present it back.   1 Answer

Senior BI Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yeadon, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at EMIS Group (Yeadon, England (UK)) in May 2018.

Interview

Interview process was very good and professionally managed, starting with a screening interview on the phone, followed by a face to face interview and a 15 min presentation based on exercise to be completed at home.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were based around the CV and presentation.   Answer Question

4 Jun 2018 – Group HR Director

Thank you very much for taking the time to add a review to Glassdoor. I'm glad you had a good recruitment experience and even more glad that you decided to join us! Please do be sure to let me know if you have any difficulties that I can help you with as you settle in.

Jacqui Summons, Group HR Director, EMIS

Support Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EMIS Group (Leeds, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied on their website, had a call a few days later for a chat about my interview. Went to the interview the following week, which was good. Lots of competency questions and nice a experience. I was told that I would here by the end of the week so when I didn’t I waited until the following week and called up, I was then told it would be that week and they would let me know either way.
    It’s now been 3 weeks since the interview and I have still heard nothing.

Interview Questions

• They were all fine questions   1 Answer

30 Apr 2018 – Group HR Director

Thank you very much for your feedback on Glassdoor. I am sorry to hear that a process starting out well is now not so good due to the delay in getting back to you. I will follow up with the Talent team, but obviously if you can get directly in touch with me I would find it easier to follow up.

Jacqui Summons, EMIS Group HRD

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.