EMPLOYERS Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

EMPLOYERS Interview Questions

Interviews at EMPLOYERS

2.8

Claims Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EMPLOYERS (New York, NY (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

The interview was a video recording, no in person interview. Very impersonal.

Very awkward to do the interview with a video of yourself. Only 5 questions asked. No in person interview was ever done.

Manager Interview

Interview

Great process a little weird but over all great process. I would apply again so that is very exciting and I love writing this so much so I will continue so I can see other reviews I hope you have a great process

Interview Questions

• What do you like about Employers and this position   1 Answer

Claims Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EMPLOYERS (Charlotte, NC (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

I was sent a link less than a week ago for a video response interview. Several days later I was sent a rejection. When inquiring with the talent acquisition consultant of this was in error or if I should still take the video interview I was given a curt response I didn’t need to take it. Do t bother applying. This company clearly has no interest in getting qualified candidates and will waste your time with one-way video interviews.

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EMPLOYERS (New York, NY (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

The independent recruiter and hiring manager (North East Regional Manager) didn't seem to communicate with candidates in the process at all. When they were involved it was very disorganized and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• The hiring manager did the interview and didn't ask much and talked about his accomplishments and background.   Answer Question

Senior Business Process Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EMPLOYERS (Reno, NV (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Rapid process from application, web interview, phone interview, 3 in-person interviews and a final phone interview within a two week period. HR and the hiring team are excellent at keeping applicants informed of the process and progression.

Underwriter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EMPLOYERS.

Interview

I was contacted by company recruiters and then blown off TWICE. I received a LinkedIn message from a recruiter asking if I was interested. I was. I spoke to her and applied as asked. The next step was a video interview through a company called HireVue in which one reads questions from the screen and then records an answer. I heard on a news story that HireVue analyzes speech patterns and gestures and compares them to other company employees. After that, I heard nothing. Some months later, another recruiter from Employers emailed that she had found my information in their system and that my qualifications matched an opening. I applied as she asked. The next day, I received an automated rejection. I emailed the recruiter and she never answered. If this in an indication of how this company treats people, I suppose I dodged a bullet.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EMPLOYERS (Charlotte, NC (US)).

Interview

It was a simple process. I applied online, followed by a phone interview. I then had a face to face interview and an online assessment test. The test was challenging.

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EMPLOYERS (Charlotte, NC (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

Very smooth application process - most of which I would attribute to my recruiter at the company. Very minimal "in the dark" time and everyone I spoke with was very helpful in answering any and all questions I had. I applied online on their website, had two phone interviews and one in-person interview. One of my earlier phone interviews followed up with a few additional questions a few weeks later.

Interview Questions

• What plans do you have for your career over the next few years?   Answer Question

Actuary Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at EMPLOYERS.

Interview

The first interview lasted 1 hour. The interviewer is very nice and friendly. He introduced the company and shared his insight about the industry. I was underprepared for the interview, because I thought this would just be a informal meeting. I was offered a second interview with other staffs. I feel the company culture is very friendly, innovative, but also challenging.

Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EMPLOYERS (Glendale, CA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was mostly one way with me asking questions about the job. They had recently changed the way their workflow was structured and they wanted to let me know ahead of time what their new systems was like. They had some people who had left and they had many openings to fill even after they hired me. There was a huge increase in new policies written and they knew that it would result in a large number of claims. The manager did most of the talking while the two supervisors listened. They had an attitude of "If he likes you, then we like you too."

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.