EMPLOYERS Interview Questions

Updated 24 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 21 of over 21 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at EMPLOYERS

EMPLOYERS

Application

I interviewed at EMPLOYERS

Interview

I n t e r v i e w e r i s v e r y f r i e n d l y . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Interview Questions
  • I n t r o d u c e Y o u r s e l f
    Answer Question

EMPLOYERS

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at EMPLOYERS

Interview

It was a very fun, educational and informative process. They test your personal abilities and characteristics. There was an English test and a video interview. Also I interviewed with human resources and managers.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

EMPLOYERS

Application

I interviewed at EMPLOYERS

Interview

The interview was very simple, easy to follow. They had Kept me up to date, concise. Emailed and phone calls. Call was concise, and friendly service. HR representative followed up accordingly. Got a call back within a week or so. Very simple.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EMPLOYERS (Reno, NV) in Jan 2021

Interview

Everything is online these days, so we conducted a video interview, and within a couple days I was notified I got the position. Very basic questions about myself and my character.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EMPLOYERS (Boston, MA) in Nov 2020

Interview

Initial 45 min interview with HR. I was told that the hiring manager was " very interested" in my background, and I was one of the top candidates to speak to first. Scheduled to interview with VP a week later. Was informed on day of interview that it wouldn't happen as a final choice was already made and my interview (only a week after the 1st interview) was just to ensure the VP was choosing the best candidate!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EMPLOYERS (New York, NY) in Jun 2019

Interview

The interview was a video recording, no in person interview. Very impersonal. Very awkward to do the interview with a video of yourself. Only 5 questions asked. No in person interview was ever done.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EMPLOYERS

Application

I interviewed at EMPLOYERS

Interview

Great process a little weird but over all great process. I would apply again so that is very exciting and I love writing this so much so I will continue so I can see other reviews I hope you have a great process

Interview Questions
  • What do you like about Employers and this position

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EMPLOYERS (Charlotte, NC) in Jan 2019

Interview

I was sent a link less than a week ago for a video response interview. Several days later I was sent a rejection. When inquiring with the talent acquisition consultant of this was in error or if I should still take the video interview I was given a curt response I didn’t need to take it. Do t bother applying. This company clearly has no interest in getting qualified candidates and will waste your time with one-way video interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EMPLOYERS (New York, NY) in Jan 2019

Interview

The independent recruiter and hiring manager (North East Regional Manager) didn't seem to communicate with candidates in the process at all. When they were involved it was very disorganized and unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • The hiring manager did the interview and didn't ask much and talked about his accomplishments and background.

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EMPLOYERS (Reno, NV) in Jan 2019

Interview

Rapid process from application, web interview, phone interview, 3 in-person interviews and a final phone interview within a two week period. HR and the hiring team are excellent at keeping applicants informed of the process and progression.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 21 Interviews