ENuke Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ENuke Software Interview Questions

Interviews at ENuke Software

2.9

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ENuke Software (New York, NY (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

There was 1 written round which is very simple...It is kind of essay round..like you have to write test case,about testing..simole questions.
    And second round is technical.related to your working knowledge

Software Developer Fresher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ENuke Software (Gurgaon, Haryana) in July 2019.

Interview

First round is written test which contain 10 apti and 10 tech questions and minimum we have to attempt 5 questions from each section , time duration is 30 min. After submitting my sheet , i asked to wait after 5-10 min hr came and said you can leave for the day.... without giving any feedback . And the questions were easy , i was confident that i will clear this round .But i dont know how they were selecting candidates.

Interview Questions

• given a binary tree with 27 nodes . calculate the no of null branches.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ENuke Software (New Delhi) in April 2019.

Interview

I have attended the interview on 3rd April 2019 , There were 5 rounds total , I cleared 4 rounds and in each round they asked a lot of Coding Questions and I answered all of them still they were not satisfied & after all this there was a last round i.e Director Round & in this round also he asked me Coding questions & after this round they told me you can leave for the day

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ENuke Software (Gurgaon, Haryana) in April 2019.

Interview

The test was written test with quite easy logical aptitude and technical aptitude mcq's. 30 minutes time was given . Although i completed the test way earlier and probably 98-99% correctly , i was'nt selected for some reason probably because i was'nt from gurgaon or nearby cities.

Interview Questions

• 10-15 logical apti questions(easy)   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ENuke Software (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

There were three rounds, first was written in which there were simple logical and coding questions were of mid level and also sql querries. After that technical round in which they ask you regarding the codes you have written on your sheet and finally the HR round.

Interview Questions

• 1.To find output of a inherited class (regarding instance creation).
      2.string questions   Answer Question

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ENuke Software (Gurgaon, Haryana) in July 2018.

Interview

Firstly They will give you a question paper according to your qualification and post you applied for.If you clear first round then they will take a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Java inheritance question related what will be the output.
      show SQL table relationship applying many to many.
      Merge Sort Algo.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ENuke Software (Gurgaon, Haryana) in June 2018.

Interview

Written Test Followed by Face to face discussion. They called a day before and asked to come on Saturday for Interview. Go with the little preparation as it is always helpful.

Interview Questions

• First there was a written test for programs.
      Q1. Reverse a string without using inbuilt functions.
      Q2. Combine and sort 2 sorted arrays.
      Q3. Intersection program for 2 datetimes.
      Q4. Class extention program.
      Q5. What is Global.asax and scenario to use it.   1 Answer
    • Second there was F2F round in that he asked:-
      Q1. REST/SOAP usage and which is better?
      Q2. What is MVC?
      Q3. Boxing/Unboxing.
      Q4. Abstract and Interface difference.
      Q5. Singleton Pattern.
      Q6. Dependency Injection.
      Q7. Factory and Service Difference (AngularJS).   Answer Question

Senior Dotnet Developer Interview

Application

Interview

written test, personal interview, after that was told that they will call us for further information. Got a call in 2 days and was asked to sign a bond, plus submit them any original marksheet or certificate till you join that company.

Interview Questions

• the written test was ok, majorly about multiple choice questions, some programs.   Answer Question

QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ENuke Software (Gurgaon, Haryana) in April 2018.

Interview

worst interview experience ever had before, They take the entire day . and interview question are also very easy. when you clear the written test( which is first round of interview ), they will ask you to wait for the F2F interview. even when you clear the this round as well. hr will tell about the company and client and ask you to wait again for the interview with client. after you wait for 1/2 hour , person sitting on the reception will say that you can leave for the day and we will call you for the next round. and then wait for week / month and you do not get a single call from them. I have no idea why they call people and arrange their interview and then do not provide the offer.

Senior Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ENuke Software (Gurgaon, Haryana) in March 2018.

Interview

Had 4 rounds and was a long process. However, after joining I understood that they make sure to choose the right person. It's better late than regret later.

Growing Company
    Good Employ strength
    Good Infrastructure

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.