ESI Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 16 Jan 2019

2.8

Sort:

Applications Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ESI Group.

Interview

I got an email from HR to schedule a phone interview with the manager engineer. HR never called me but always stayed in contact with me via email.

The interview process consisted of interviewing the interviewer. Thankfully I was prepared and had some questions for him. He was incredibly polite and even funny.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ESI Group (Farmington Hills, MI (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

I got the notice of an on-site interview one week before, and I were interviewed by two managers from different background. The interview mainly focused on the specific experience from the resume, especially the project/course experience that is related to the available position.

Interview Questions

• What do you learn from the project... how proficient is your programming skills in ...   Answer Question

Thermal Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ESI Group (Menlo Park, CA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview process was fairly standard. Mangers and directors conducted the interview. The discussions seemed to be quite a bit more extensive than a normal interview. Almost on the verge of consulting. They tried to get information that they would normally have to pay for.
    The recruiter gave a verbal offer. When I countered with my desired compensation; she said she would get back to me which she never did.

Interview Questions

• which suppliers do you know who can provide these parts ?
      Of these suppliers which ones can do a better job ?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ESI Group (Bengaluru) in September 2015.

Interview

telephonic interview and after face to face interview with hiring manager about past experience and qs based upon past work and few basic c++ qs and with HR and got offer withing few days. whole process took 3 weeks

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ESI Group (Bengaluru).

Interview

Coding questions in which the person had to go through the flow, Object Oriented Programming questions and also some aptitude questions.
    There were also question regarding the resume and also about the projects done.

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore Rural

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at ESI Group (Bangalore Rural) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview was a breeze.The interviewers were good and very friendly. The HR round was also good and simple. There was also a round with MD which was technical and good.

Interview Questions

• Programs on strings. To find a repeated character in a given string.
      There were also some simple logical questions. Basic quant type. The interviewers were good and very friendly. The HR round was also good. There was also a round with MD which was technical.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ESI Group (Bengaluru) in June 2014.

Interview

1. First round was written round. Aptitude + few basic technical questions. - 1 hour
    2. One face to face interview after clearing the first round. - 30 minutes
    3. One HR interview. - 20 minutes

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ESI Group (Bengaluru) in November 2015.

Interview

AMCAT aptitude test for screening purpose test was very easy. After the test I was selected for interview at the office, there were 2 rounds of tech interview and an HR round.

Interview Questions

• Questions on C++ concepts, explain the final year project architecture in detail, few questions on open GL   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ESI Group in August 2015.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Many rounds of interview - around 5 last one being HR. Mainly technical based on the project done in the past. Many rounds of interview - around 5 last one being HR. Mainly technical based on the project done in the past.   Answer Question

Manager Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ESI Group (Bengaluru).

Interview

I was interviewed by the Managing Director & then HR director. They were very clear on what they wanted. The vision of the company was well explained.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for a change?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I negotiated my take home and other perks. My advice to others is wait for the organization to take the salary first. Learn more about the position and your responsibility first.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.