Eastman Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Eastman Interview Questions

Interviews at Eastman

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eastman.

Interview

Standard two-tier interview process consisting of phone interview, then on-site interviews with various team members. The interview and on-boarding process overall was spectacularly slow in my opinion. Roughly six or seven months from application to first day.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself
      Why do you want to work here
      Do you have experience with XYZ Technology   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Eastman.

Interview

Started with campus interview and then progressed to several in person interview onsite that were each about 30 minutes. They brought me to Kingsport to see the manufacturing site and meet several people I would be working with.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were mostly situational "Explain a time when..." All employees I interviewed with were very personable and easy to talk to   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

They mainly asked about my work experience that I had listed on my resume. They were very interested in my work with SQL querying. They asked a lot about how I would go about making searches faster and querying more efficient.

Interview Questions

• When you worked with a team on this project, what were your responsibilities?   1 Answer

Interview

Got a phone call to set up a phone interview. After a phone interview got a call about having an insight interview. Had panel groups asking interview questions. Each group from various teams inside Eastman.

Interview Questions

• What did you do at your previous internship.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Eastman.

Interview

Very conversational. For the few typical interview questions they did ask, they liked them answered in the STAR format S - Situation (context) , T - Task you were given, A -Action that you took, R - Result of what you did

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingsport, TN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eastman (Kingsport, TN (US)).

Interview

Pretty standard interview on campus (college) and then for the on-site interview they had you stacked up with interviews throughout the day along with tours of the massive plant. Pretty standard and was cool to see

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingsport, TN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eastman (Kingsport, TN (US)).

Interview

Good process, wasn't too intensive. They had one on-campus interview and then invited a few people to their plant for an onsite. The on campus was standard behavioral questions. The onsite was fantastic, with a perimeter tour of their extremely large plant! They also had a case study and two behavioral interviews. Fantastic lunch there as well. Decent hotel. Reimbursed all expenses. Good overall experience with them.

Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

I was invited to interview on campus after my school sent a batch of resumes to Eastman. The interview went well and I was asked several questions about my time at university and experienced gained through technical classes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when a teammate did not contribute.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eastman in October 2019.

Interview

Completed initial first-round interview after campus career fair. Went onsite for final round of interviews. Final round consisted of two 45-minute interviews, a case study, and various social activities the night before. Everyone was very friendly and it was a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eastman in October 2019.

Interview

First, spoke with HR and had a brief introductory conversation. This led to the interviewer looking over my resume and asking questions over my experiences. Finally, I was asked a couple of behavioral style questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had difficulties working in a team environment.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.