Eaton Vance Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Eaton Vance Interview Questions

Interviews at Eaton Vance

2.8

Equity Research Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

Smooth process with a total recruiter call and a Superday. Basic portfolio theory and market questions. Wanted to see a genuine interest in the market. Overall had a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Pitch me a stock, Talk to me about what's happening in the market.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eaton Vance.

Interview

I interviewed for a Global Income Team internship position. I spoke with 2 members and answered both behaviorals and brain teasers. Relax, I found the team to be very nice during the internship interview process.

Interview Questions

• Estimate the size of the US Resi mortgage market   1 Answer

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eaton Vance (Boston, MA (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Brief and virtual. It provided you 30 seconds to overlook the question they propose to you. You then have around a minute and a half to give your response. Wish they gave more time or at least a chance to redo your response.

Interview Questions

• When did you have to handle a difficult client situation? How did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eaton Vance (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

I loved the team. They were smart and interested in hearing what I had to offer and why I believe I was a perfect candidate. Everyone I interviewed with was friendly and engaged in conversations.

Regulatory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eaton Vance (Boston, MA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

The Talent Acquisition person conducting the phone screen was extremely personable and made me feel very comfortable, allowing me to answer the questions naturally. She told me about company benefits, which are generous.

Interview Questions

• Why Eaton Vance?   1 Answer
    • Why do you think you’d be a good fit for the position?   1 Answer
    • Walk me through your experience and how you transitioned from each.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eaton Vance (Boston, MA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

1. Apply on the company's website with an attached resume.
    2. Receive an email with the appointment time.
    3. One interview with three people with the 2 hours long.
    4. Receive a phone call about the result of the interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you react when you encounter difficulty in your work?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Interview

Submitted application and resume; interviewed with 4-5 people across two teams, mainly behavioral questions, very straight-forward. Was being asked about mainly my background, and why I was interested in that role.

Interview Questions

• Given a situational problem, how would you solve it?   1 Answer

Fixed Income Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eaton Vance (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

phone screen, video, in person. HORRIBLE HR department. showed incredible interest, then didn't respond and declined to proceed with the process WEEKS later.... not very people oriented and think they are more intelligent than they are. very socially awkward group

Mutual Fund Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Eaton Vance in September 2019.

Interview

I was invited to a digital interview by Eaton Vance and the experience was relatively simple. There were two writing questions and 6 video questions asking about my strength and weakness.

Release Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eaton Vance.

Interview

Phone screen and then onsite. Pretty straight forward, but onsite people could have been better. Three hours of interviews, only one hour is spent with people who know what they're looking for.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.