Educomp Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Jan 22, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 60 of over 60 interviews

Recruiter14%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Educomp Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Educomp Solutions in Dec 2017

Interview

starting with hr interview and then division head... followed by the chief operating manager... its very simple....With successful completion of the interview have to go for training which will be of 1 week and after completion of training will had a written test and will be selected as a Smart Class Coordinator. ...

Interview Questions
  • just normal questions
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Educomp Solutions (Bangalore)

Interview

Interview was quite easy. There were 3 rounds: 1) Technical & Content 2) HR 3) VP

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Educomp Solutions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Educomp Solutions

Interview

1. Telephonic technical interview related to current project, ruby on rails. Interviewer wanted to know my skill set. 2. Face to Face interview: There was PHP and ruby on rails discussion including database. There was little presentation on white board. 3. HR interview: salary discussion and nothing much on it.

Anonymous Employee in Jamshedpur

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Educomp Solutions (Jamshedpur)

Interview

The first is a telephonic interview from the zone office. After cracking the interview will got a call for face to face interview within a week time. With successful completion of the interview have to go for training which will be of 1 week and after completion of training will had a written test and will be selected as a Smart Class Coordinator.

Interview Questions
  • Self introduction Hardware Knowledge Reason to join this company Ideas about relationship management

Educomp Solutions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Educomp Solutions

Interview

I was well informed about the requirement on a telephonic discussion from the HE and was invited for a face to face meeting after that. The meeting and interview process was completed on time and all the relevant information was shared.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Educomp Solutions (Bangalore) in Oct 2016

Interview

the interview started with HR person. Than Vice president had the detailed and intense interview regarding my profile. After that it was vertical head. than it was divisional head. and finally again hr.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Educomp Solutions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Educomp Solutions

Interview

The information sought by you is vague in as much as it does not specify name of the examination and organisation/agency concerned. As such it is not possible to pinpoint the Public Authority(PA) or CPIO to whom the matter pertains and hence your appln. can not be transferred/forwarded to any other PA/CPIO. No information on it is held either by this CPIO. Hence no further action is called for on part of this answering CPIO on your RTI application. The application is accordingly disposed of. Govt. of Haryana. Strictly speaking, such complaints/Grievances like your instant appln. are not covered under definition of information under RTI Act. Ideally you should seek specific and tangible information under RTI Act, which is held by a Public Authority(PA) or a CPIO. For redressal of your complaint/Grievance, an appropriate compliant/Grievance petition etc. should be filed with the concerned authorities/agencies/State Labour Deptt./Govt. of

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Educomp Solutions (Coimbatore)

Interview

Interview is very easy one.Its really not like an interview,just like the job profile discussion and partly checks our communication.And checks our computer knowledge like os installation,how familiar with Ms office (especially Ms excel). Some basic knowledge about Networking.

Interview Questions
  • 1.Tel me abt yourself? 2.regarding os installation & sme basic computer questions.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Educomp Solutions (New Delhi) in Jul 2016

Interview

Shortlist resume, HR call candidates for interview, multiple round of interviews by different level of hierarchy, Finalized candidates are interviewed by business head. HR formal round for salary negotiation and joining formalities.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Educomp Solutions (New Delhi) in Feb 2016

Interview

It was a 3 stage process Start with Resume Screening Then after selection have to go from Group Discussion After that HR round After that direct interview with senior official After that we have to submit one presentation Then gets the offer letter

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 60 Interviews