Edvizo Interview Questions

Updated Nov 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 66 of over 66 interviews

Recruitment Agency3%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Patna, Bihar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Edvizo (Patna, Bihar) in Nov 2021

Interview

The process started by filling an online google form which was comprised of some questionnaires to test my thought process after qualifying that round i got an email by HR - "MS. Sushmita Basak" for an invitation for first round of interview process and she gave me a positive feedback then i got an invitation email for second round of interview which was conducted by senior HR MS Afifa . Everything gone smoothly and the interview experience was very nice with moderate level of questions asked .

Interview Questions
  • It Started with tell me something about yourself question
    1 Answer

Edvizo

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Edvizo

Interview

Round 1 - Short interview of about 5 minutes or so asking about promoting the company in college campus and convincing people to join the platform. Asked about how much time the candidate can devote per week to the internship.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

1h

works at

Fujitsu

Came across this: One of the biggest reasons for our unhappiness is our expectations. Sometimes we expect from others. Sometimes we expect from ourselves. Although the fulfillment of expectations from others is beyond our control, the expectations we have from ourselves are under our control. When our actions fail to match the level of our expectations, it leads us towards unhappiness. So, the next time make sure your actions are enough to fulfill your expectations!

5 Comments

Join the conversation on

Edvizo

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Edvizo

Interview

The company came to our college in on campus placement drive. First round was resume shortlist round. Around 30 were shortlisted among 50+ applied. Then followed by a questionnaire round. Out of which around 10 were selected for Final telephonic interview. 5 were finally shortlisted for the internship.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Edvizo

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Edvizo in Oct 2019

Interview

Telephonic interview. 3 rounds were there. The process was pretty easy and all you need to have is good communication skills and some experience in client handling and turning them into positive leads.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself ? Do you have any experience in client acquisation ?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Edvizo (New Delhi) in Jan 2019

Interview

3 rounds in total. 1st round was online assessment aptitude test. 2nd round was related to job experience. Prepare each points written in resume as interviewer might go deep. 3rd round was related to internship. Also detailed interview with small case study.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Selection procedure was of three rounds. 1. Based on CV 2. Telephonic Interview 3. Intellectual questions through mail. The telephonic interview lasted for about 7 minutes. 24 hours time was provided to answer the intellectual questions.

Interview Questions
  • Telephonic Interview : Tell me about yourself, Position of responsibilities etc. written questions (through mail): 1. What is your motivation to keep a smile on your face during a hard day? 2. Describe a time when you had a difficult prospect, and how you handled that situation. Also, give us an example of a failure you had at work and what you learned from it. 3. When was the last time you took a big risk and it didn’t plan out? 4. What is your opinion on our education system. What problems do you see in it and how you suggest to rectify it? 5. If you started a company, what nature it would be and how it is going to make our society a better place.

Edvizo

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edvizo

Interview

After the selection of the resume, they gave some questions on a Google doc, it was basically about your experiences and what would you do in some cases. After that there was a telephonic interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Srīnagar, Jammu and Kashmir

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edvizo (Srīnagar, Jammu and Kashmir)

Interview

It was very good, thrilling and interesting. The interviewer was very polite and way of interviewing was elite. Interviewer usually asked about my interests, future plans and background work experience or volunteer experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Edvizo (Mumbai) in Oct 2018

Interview

CV shortlist and then a set of questions for which you have to write answers and submit and then a telephonic interview. You have to answer each questions seriously and within the limit

Interview Questions
  • What is your biggest achievement, personal and professional? Short-term and long-term goals? Market entry plan for a product? How do you introduce a product in the market?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Edvizo (Bangalore) in Oct 2018

Interview

this interview was the best experience in my career. They asked good questions which inspired me lot like about education, management, Marketing and they concentrated on my resume asked about my all activities like NCC, NAF, etc strengths .

Interview Questions
  • they asked about my works in internshala?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 66 Interviews