Efftronics Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 14 Apr 2019

3.5

Sort:

Fresher Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Efftronics Systems (New York, NY (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

1) Written test on edc,network theory,control systems,digital circuits,microprocessors,pdc,quantitative aptitude .
    2)Technical interview .Interviewer asked me to draw bridge rectifier, 8085 and 8086 architecture,c programs like palindrome and also mealey and moore design of circuits.
    3) HR interview is easy and he asked me about what are your short and long term goals ....and why efftronics etc..
    I was selected for further rounds conducted in vijaywada .There they will conduct 7 tests.
    1) Psychometric test they will give u 60 questions in telugu. u have to answer them yes or no on the sheet.(i think it is more concentrated for shortlisting persons.psychometric test is considered as an important factor rather than technical knowledge in a student.)
    2) Another test to test our character it contains 42 questions you have to put option A or B.
    3) In 3rd test they will give you logical questions like what is the next figure after giving u three related figures with slight difference.
    4) 4th test consists of switching theory and logic circuit sums they gave two questions the questions are..
    Design a bank locker system using sequential circuits. They gave so many conditions to design ..just concentrate on sequential circuits and design it.
    Second question consists of binary to bcd converter.
    5)5 th test consists of two microprocessor questions.first question is
    Generate four square waves with frequencies 1hz,4hz,16hz,64hz at four different ports using microprocessor/microcontroller..they may also ask for generating 8 square waves with 8 different frequencies just use 8255 ppi interface to write the program or embedded c .
    Second question is to compare two 8 bit numbers ..bits should be compared individually and store 01 if not equal in a location.
     6) 6th test consists of techinical questions like desing a coffee vending machine, number system conversion, quantitative aptitude sums on time and distance and also profit and loss.

Interview Questions

• they called for interaction and asked explanation how we designed those digital circuit and also microprocessor programs.   Answer Question

Firmware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

First they have conducted a online objective exam in our college. They have selected 10 members. then they conducted a technical interview in our college and selected 3 members and called us to there company located in Vijayawada.

Interview Questions

• they asked questions from digital electronics (they have given some conditions based on that we have to design the bank locking system), analog, microprocessor,   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vijayawada

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Efftronics Systems (Vijayawada) in December 2016.

Interview

mine went in five rounds written test->Technical interview at college -> interview at efftronics Systems office(technical,hr and other physical tests). first part of interview was one day process . after 2 weeks we received call for interview at office it was also one complete day.

Interview Questions

• Differences between udp and tcp   Answer Question
    • Sql quiries and
      program in c to count the occurrences of a pattern in given string   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Visakhapatnam

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Efftronics Systems (Visakhapatnam).

Interview

it started with online test which includes aptitude,reasoning and coding then followed by TR interview which include coding,SQL commands and some questions on networking then followed by HR interview tests personality etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karimnagar, Telangana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Efftronics Systems (Karimnagar, Telangana) in May 2017.

Interview

The process took one day in my college campus. First round is aptitude. In that we are given two sections. The first section contains logical patterns to test ur mental ability. 15 mins will be given to first section where we need to answer 180 qstns.. Hardly one can cmplt 120 in da given tym.. In the second section of aptitude the qstns are so hard... The qstns are majorly from physics, maths, OS, computer network.. The qstns in this section are so hard and make u loose ur senses... After first round those who got 50% of marks are allowed to second round which is in vijayawada where we need to undergo a physcology test, medical test and a hr round. They said they will mail us the date for next rounds ... But did not get any response from the company abt next rounds..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vizianagaram

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Efftronics Systems (Vizianagaram) in October 2017.

Interview

They cover all core subjects of CS . They include Computer Networks, operating systems and Data Base Management Systems. A easy level programming questions can also be asked. Get thorough with basics of all core subjects of CS.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vijayawada

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Efftronics Systems (Vijayawada) in August 2017.

Interview

it is a multiple round process that mainly focuses on purely technical and it has a online written exam as its first round. the later rounds focus on technical areas like questions related to core subjects of your related branches.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vijayawada

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Efftronics Systems (Vijayawada) in November 2017.

Interview

Actually it is a campus recruitment where the first round comprised of questions related to the core subject wherein they questions are asked on co , DBMS ( need to tell the output of queries especially), cn and operating systems. After that you will be redirected to take a psychometric test which comprised of 150 questions to be answered in 15 minutes.
    The qualifying marks is 50% which will include a lot of practice and luck in the exam. Out of 180 students who have appeared for the exam only 15 members are qualified.

Interview Questions

• There are a total of 6 psychometric tests and 3 written tests which includes ( DBMS paper comprising of queries which to be answered by using joins , pl/SQL program, er diagram for a given scenario), technical interview paper ( write algorithm for given problem such as height of the kite, convert decimal to octal, designing an algorithm for digital watch, mathematics application sums ) and software engineering paper ( 2 questions - I) write a program to find the count of a number of how many Times it is repeated in a given array , constraint - (array accepts only unsigned integers) and ii) write a program in c that gives the output of the month,day,hour,minutes,seconds for the input provided in form of seconds.)   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vijayawada

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Efftronics Systems (Vijayawada) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied through college. They online test comprises mostly about our core subjects they asked ques on physics also in online test . they announced results for nextday later they called for an interview in vijayawada office .They asked technical questions for 45 min and Programming questions too.Later they said 10 candidates were shortlisted but they called only 4 members for final interview ECE dept members r not shortlisted bz they want only cse members.Final interview is
    -personality questions of Yes/ no
    -psychology test
    -Programming questions
    -database quieres 14 qs and 3 qsa on dbms topic subjects
    -aptitude questions
    -os,cd,se subjects questions
    later shortlisted candidates are done the req process
    My suggestion is if u r so techieeeeeeeeee in programming and it basics u can apply otherwise it is waste of ur time they didn't consider ur english capabilty and way of exressiveness gthey concentrate only on Programmingggggggg.

Interview Questions

• They asked so many questions which gives u irritation
      os cpu schedulig questions
      searching - program on 1 searching technique
      java basics
      basic c programmes   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vijayawada

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Efftronics Systems (Vijayawada) in January 2017.

Interview

I hv applied for the post through campus drive, first they took a online aptitude test, iq test after qualifying those rounds, they called for technical round in the company which took one day to accomplish, overall experience was good

Interview Questions

I didn't like the working environment and location

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.