Emami Limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Emami Limited

2.7

Maintenance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kamrup

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Emami Limited (Kamrup).

Interview

interview process in 3 round , 1st HR round than next engineering round than if u cleared both round than they call for last round GM round .if you are selected than HR call and sent offer letter,

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sonipat

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Emami Limited (Sonipat) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview process wasn't too tough. First, there was a GD which is followed by a personal interview. They wanted to be clear regarding the future approach of your life.

Interview Questions

• General question regarding future prospect   1 Answer

Sales Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Emami Limited.

Interview

Normal interview. More of a informal interview. Personal information, about family. No questions in sales were asked. Open for location thats all.
    No offer letter was given, nor any documentation was done.

Production Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Emami Limited (Guwahati) in July 2018.

Interview

1st i send my cv to hr department and than from hr department i got a call for interview. their are two rounds 1. technical 2. technical and hr. in technical they ask about final year projects achivement favorite subject.

Interview Questions

• they ask about favorite subject , final year project, achivements, hobbies   Answer Question

Senior Sales Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Emami Limited (Bengaluru) in October 2017.

Interview

Got through a consultancy..was average experience question related to sales .it took a long time to get letter from HO . Interview was conducted by Rsm and Asm who were friendly in nature

Packaging Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Emami Limited (Mumbai) in November 2016.

Interview

Only one telephonic interview that too for the sake of formality. They hire employee from competitor company blindly. HR is least interest in taking interview. HR is slow. HR manager stops replying your queries.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself, basics knowledge check on technical.   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Emami Limited (Kolkata).

Interview

Two rounds of Skype interviews scheduled by recruitment agency. Second interview was cancelled couple of times due to unavailability of interviewer. HR shared proposed salary (CTC) break-ups after the interview. Did not release any offer letter even after couple of months since then. Not a reliable company to count on. Be careful while dealing with them.

Senior Brand Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Emami Limited (Kolkata) in February 2015.

Interview

It was very simple, followed by some basis personal questions and then a little on the past experience. On the next day only I got an offer from the HR. Overall a good experience.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Emami Limited (Ahmedabad) in August 2014.

Interview

it was one to one interview, then they have planned via Skype to negotiate by Human resources team, they are willing to inquired about my present employer, as well as work life balance, professional achievement, growth in organization, fundamentals of current profile as well as trouble shooting etc

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Emami Limited in September 2013.

Interview

First round is GD round on skype, the topic was Generalisation vs Specialisation.....
    And after that personal interview on telephone with questions on sales and BTL (Below the line) activities..
    BTL focused.
    Difference between ATL(Above the line) and BTL. Is there a third term? what is it?
    BPL population in India. What should we do to reduce that.
    Situation based questions.
    What is the learning from projects and theory
    Any ad campaign you like? Why?
    For rural markets should we do ad campaigns or BTL activities.
    Project shakti of HUL, ITC chaupal etc.

Interview Questions

• BTL focused.
      Situation based questions.
      What are the learning from projects and theory   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.